Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and if you ever DID, you couldn't ADMIT it. I'm just BETTER than you are, at anything I care to be. :) It's hell being an ignorant, lazy lame, but if you conducted yourself decently, I'd have taken pity on your stupid asses. But you just HAD to open your ignorant fucking mouths, and stick your feet in. :)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Not only are you utterly stupid but ypu are a pathetic wannabe. I pity you.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
andy said:
poor stupid punks, Just CAN'T figure it out,
We arent punks; remember twit, your the one who got thrown in jail. As human beings, there is much for us to figure out, but you know what? We certainly wont learn it from you.

andy said:
and if you ever DID, you couldn't ADMIT it. I'm just BETTER than you are
You arent better than anyone; weve proven that to you SO many times its getting boring. Funny, but boring, like watching cheech and chong too many times.

andy said:
at anything I care to be. :)
Stop using those FUCKING SMILEY FACES! If you need a little more expression in your posts, use the emoticons, they're there for a reason you twit.

andy said:
It's hell being an ignorant, lazy lame,
We arent ignorant either, we're the ones open to new ideas, remember? And your the one who's lazy, you dont have a job and your not looking for one, you waste of food.

andy said:
but if you conducted yourself decently,

Im not even going to touch on this one.

andy said:
I'd have taken pity on your stupid asses.
Watch out guys, he might sit on us. Actually come to think about it that is a little scary. Hes fat enough that it may be fatal, and we know full well where his ass has been...

andy said:
But you just HAD to open your ignorant fucking mouths,
Of course we're going to open our "ignorant fucking mouths." Its a forum, the whole damn point is that we respond. If you dont want us to bash your retarded theories, get a blog.

andy said:
and stick your feet in. :)
Andy, I wouldnt talk about "foot in mouth" syndrome... Your up to your knees in your own stomach acid.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Outstanding! If you make it out here Coyote, I've got the first round of beer, keep it up and I'll buy the second round too! :uzi: :uzi:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Yes, Garand, that was an outstanding job, Coyote did on NUTTY JOHN ...

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
and if you ever DID, you couldn't ADMIT it. I'm just BETTER than you are, at anything I care to be. :) It's hell being an ignorant, lazy lame, but if you conducted yourself decently, I'd have taken pity on your stupid asses. But you just HAD to open your ignorant fucking mouths, and stick your feet in. :)
I guess you just don't care about much of anything, given that you have your head handed to you every time you post drivel.

I think it's pretty clear who the ignorant lame is (You need help figuring out which mountains you live in?).

Conducted ourselves decently? Umm, ok sparky. You really need a reality check.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Garand said:
Outstanding! If you make it out here Coyote, I've got the first round of beer, keep it up and I'll buy the second round too! :uzi: :uzi:
Hell Garand is right, great job Coyote.

If we all get together sometime, garand has volunteered the first round, Hell, I'll front the second round, no sense in one man buying all the beer.

Alright who's getting the third round?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I would gladly go the third. :beer:

RIKA

·
Registered
750 Posts
Your doing a good job fooling me, right now from 5 years reading your post, I'm convinced you are a incompetant wannabe survivalist blowhard, with zip for any kind of actual experience doing much of anything.

Living in a fantasy world of denile.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
NUTTY JOHN destroyed -- AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Coyote, hoist a mug of Grandville Island Lager for a job well done.

I had an apartment on english bay, when we were working on a large project. We used to go to a place called "Fogg and Suds" and another called "Roosters Quarters".

Then there was a Greek place called "Oresti's" (or something similar). We also crawled out of "Bridges" more than once. (Or a bar next to Bridges, I can't remember..)

IIRC, there was a really good sushi place on robson street. It was below street level.

Oh well, it's been a while.

:devil:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Thanks to Bill confirming some things, I think I have you figured out.

Tell us, you puss nutted pencil dick, who are you working for?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Kent said:
Thanks to Bill confirming some things, I think I have you figured out.

Tell us, you puss nutted pencil dick, who are you working for?
I doubt if NUTTY JOHN has ever given a straight answer to anybody in his life.

If NUTTY JOHN is acting as an Agent Provacateur, he sure as hell doesn't know what he is doing.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I respectfully disagree, Bill. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing.

We spend all our time refuting and ridiculing his posts, instead of exchanging good info.
It's a big distraction.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Kent said:
I respectfully disagree, Bill. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing.

We spend all our time refuting and ridiculing his posts, instead of exchanging good info.
It's a big distraction.
Thats true ...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts