Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy's main weapon is the POS cobbled up Star that he's welded and dremelled trying to make it into a real combat weapon. Then he wants to shoot obsolete cartridges in it that stress the gun to its max. Either the pos is gonna blow apart or just FALL apart from all the welds being stressed. Not the kind of gun I'd want to bet my life on but then some folks are so chicken-cheap and inept that they just crave 4th rate material.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I get a good laugh how he thinks spending $900 is a good deal for chooping up a so-so weapon to make it into a handgrenade, and we're just too cheap because we buy much better weapons, that work, for less.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Who in their right mind would buy a $140.00 pistol and then put $900.00 into "improving" it? Why not just buy a quality handgun to begin with? Last time I looked there were Glock's, Colt's, S&W's, SIG's, and Berettas for a lot less than $1040.00. These bargain basement guns are all his wife can afford, I understand that, but there are GOOD guns in that price range. He has come out so strong against Makarov's that he can't back down now, so he keep's on with this tired 10" CAR (manufacturer never mentioned) and Star BM, Phoenix Arms HP-22, and used Beretta M21 nonsense. If the man ever really knew anything about firearms he doesn't any longer.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
No one Terry. But that same moron will try to bury all the post that detract from his dream world. He can't stand facts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts