1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Better than cash-- traceable.
Good as cash -- universally redeemable.
SatCong (Solomon wannabe)
PS-- so It goes in this forum --Guns are good, I have a lot of different kinds of guns. I shoot those guns with cartridges I make or buy already made. I carry guns and I practice with guns. Generally, I shoot and like and work on and load guns.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'd send a MO except there is no way to hold him accountable to coming out here. I want to be sure he makes it out... no excuses.

Mike

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I don't have a choice SatCong. He's lied and BS'ed so much in the past, he cannot be trusted. I'm not going to throw away any money for him not to show. Like I said, I'll give him $500 in cash from my hand to his when he shows up if he wants.

Mike

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
u chickenshit. YOU are the one who chickenshitted out of comming to Durango, and at least 6-7 guys here KNOW it. :) You are scared to death of me, punk, and it SHOWS. you can come HERE and give me your $500, since youKNOW you can't deliver on ANY of the claims I mentioned.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
We didn't come out because you made the same kind of threats, and some worse than the ones you've been posting on this forum. I kept Wraith from coming out because after you threatened him and his son, he had the complete intention of putting you down. Be very thankful that Jon and I talked him out of coming out there.

Now, enough of the BS, are you going to give me your address or not?

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts