1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Cool rig, I've heard of them before. Glad to see they are still up and running. Always seemed a bit pricey for me though.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
man, thats 'old-shit' AND [too ,be honest] I'd prefer a PAIR OF "FRAMING-HAMMERS" than that 'clunker' AS with the wieght!!![funkey-trigger in the WAY] it's NOT even a USEFUL-BLADE!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
It appears to be more of an art form than practical. Wonder how much a copy costs, not that I would buy one.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brass hammer said:
man, thats 'old-shit' AND [too ,be honest] I'd prefer a PAIR OF "FRAMING-HAMMERS" than that 'clunker' AS with the wieght!!![funkey-trigger in the WAY] it's NOT even a USEFUL-BLADE!!! :rolleyes:
I'd have to agree with ya on this one, brass. The Knife/Gun (Not my cup of tea) but maybe as a collectable it has merit. Weapons of this type used or made in the 1800's always interested me.This (Powell Knife Pistol) looks more like a show piece.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
gun-knife, well thats in the same league as a baseball-bat-coffe-maker would be. if need to use your knife be carful not to shoot yourself. just more trivial junk. it didn't work in the 1800's bet it won't work in the 2000's either. multy purpose tools what a waste of time and money, they can't do any job well.:cool:

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Yea at over $1000 who'd want it.

But I just love anything that would give the anti-gun crowd nightmares. :dgrin:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess some old idea's die hard....​

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
RIKA said:
It appears to be more of an art form than practical. Wonder how much a copy costs, not that I would buy one.

RIKA
,,,[and; gun,.30 cal!]

I finger-printed one when they 'hit the scene'[DURING THE 'clinton' ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN] they are a 'novel-concept' [$350-450,,,'iffin' I REMEMBER correctly] ,,,you know, 'FRIENDS'!!!,,,I don't mean to 'kick the SAND OF POLITICS' in my ESTEEMED/highly regarded FELLOW MEMBERS FACES!!! yet, 'IFFIN' YOU ONLY KNEW THE CREW 'algore' HAD IN STORE FOR "YOU",,,way-back in the year "2000"/;' then 'leap/spring' forward to the "CLINTON'S you-tube" clip a 'few' months-back where they are 'lovin'ly "DINING" with
"WHACK-MASTER-MOBSTERS"[W.T.F.,,,it's only the 'clinton,inc. MACHINE!]

the THRUST!,of 'my' RANT is real simple!!!,,,G.W. BUSH IS YOUR[GUN LOVIN'-OWNERSHIP],,,FRIEND!!!

now 'some' of YOU can very-easily point-out DAMNING EVIDENCE from all over the BOARD/SCOPE!!![believe what YOU want.]

the 'BIG-PICTURE' is to let the "scum sub-standard monkey-fuck third world bastards" keep-on A-COMIN'-IN!!!killin'[WITH ILLEGALLY OBTAINED firearms]
therefore ALLOWING!!! in the name OF "homeland SECURITY" the BANNING/CONFISCATION of ALL legally owned fire-arms[CLINTON,INC. MACHINE/B.A.T.F.E,/#4473 forms AT THIER FINGERS],,,,think about it!!!,,,as it ain't thet 'far-fetched' :hot: :duck: :hot:

[oh, the BASTARDS!] :wavey:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Im old fashioned, "Give me a knife like Bowie's."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts