Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fly straight enough for you to have a CHANCE at winning the bet, and you KNOW it. :) try to bs ME about stalking game OR slingshot. I've got more hours looking for rocks and using a slingshot than you've got ccwing a pistol, punk, legally or not.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Every 12 year old knows that you do NOT need a perfectly round rock to hit a target at the pathetic 4m ranges you are talking about.

If you cannot accomplish that simple task with a surgical tubing style wrist rocket, then you have got to be one utterly un-coordinated geek.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
name the date and time you are going to PROVE it, punk. you can pick up $5000, SO easy. :) you are a LIAR,punk, and you cant bring yourself to ADMIT it, you aint a BIT better than JJ or Hard Rock. You are the SAME level of pos.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Oh, now I'm a 'pos' because YOU are too much of a geek to use a slingshot correctly?

Of all of the BS you've spewed about guns, the time you've made yourself look like the biggest ass, is over SLINGSHOTS.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
223 fan said:
practice your ASS off, unround rocks DON'T fly straight enough for you to have a CHANCE at winning the bet, and you KNOW it. :)
At slingshot velocities, the irregular shape of a common, marble-sized rock will not deflect the airflow enough to matter. Within 20 or so feet, it should fly straight enough to pop a rabbit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts