Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since he wouldn't respond to the Red, White and Blue exchange, I'm going to "Front him off" in convict parlance. He does not know the difference between a S&W Military and Police revolver and the old hand ejector series Smith and Wesson's. Want to repeat that you are to gun's what Tigers Woods is to golf, John? :poke:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I'm a LOT more to guns than Tiger is to golf, actually. The fact that I dont keep up on old bs gun and ammo types doesn't mean crap, other than the fact that I know better than to bother with such worthless "info", about guns and loads that are obsolete and always were pointless, basically.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
As Our Man Flint once said, in answer to the question:'Is there ANYTHING you don't know?" He said:"any number of things, none of which are of any importance"

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
I'm a LOT more to guns than Tiger is to golf, actually. The fact that I dont keep up on old bs gun and ammo types doesn't mean crap, other than the fact that I know better than to bother with such worthless "info", about guns and loads that are obsolete and always were pointless, basically.
That's a pretty bold statement, but I doubt anyone other than yourself beleives it.

Let's just do a cursory glance...Tiger has made something of himself and has prospered from his knowledge and skills in golf.

Do you beleive you have prospered and made something of yourself with your knowledge of fire arms?

I find it funny, your remark about obsolete guns and loads, given you keep pushing them all the time...

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Uhhh, Tiger just got married today to an absolutely gorgeous blond model Swedish trophy wife ... and he can afford it. Nuff said.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Gunkid/erika would you mind posting a picture of you and your Mrs?? I thought so, WANNABE!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Raider said:
Uhhh, Tiger just got married today to an absolutely gorgeous blond model Swedish trophy wife ... and he can afford it. Nuff said.

RIKA

Not entirely a good thing.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Then have gunkid/erika provide detailed information, names, dates, places where he/she actually won matches, complete with independent verification. He/she probably won't, he/she's even a bigger WANNABE than he/she even knows. But we do and so does the rest of the internet world of firearms and survival. Being the village idiot would be an embarrassment, but being proved the idiot of the internet must be exceptionally humiliating!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
'Our Man Flint'? <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>kid watching old movies at midnight? He must be really lonely.

Since he is quoteing old movies, he better start watching 'The Brady Bunch' or 'Three Stoogies' cuase that's about his speed.

Dosn't know smith revolvers. What a dumb ass.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Rumor is, andy wants to register under his new sobriquet--"He Hate Me"
SatCong (plagued by nightmares of tiny hairless fists pummelling me under my nose!)
PS
Ya'll be careful he might just put a size four boot up your ass!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts