Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is that THEY were the big punjabs about guns, on their LITTLE forums, until I came along, and showed them up as know nothings, even tho I spent 5 years in abject poverty, 13.5 years in prison, 1.5 years on the run, and 4 years on Fed Parole, out of the last 25 years. :) Yet, I STILL know far more than the bozos are ever going to learn. That EATS at the slimy little punks SO badly that they will tell any sort of outrageous lies about me. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Cannibalism, back shooting, theft, poisoning innocent people, murdering wounded friends ... You have enthusiastically recommended all these things yet you say people tell outrageous lies about you. It is you andy who is the liar and everyone knows it.

Now did you say those things or not?

RIKA

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Actually andy,you could talk about whatever you wished & it wouldn't bother me more than perhaps a little.I just wish that you'd slow down & type more coherent sentences.& maybe turn the profanity use down a bit.Cuss words are special.Used too often they lose their effectivness.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
is that THEY were the big punjabs about guns, on their LITTLE forums, until I came along, and showed them up as know nothings, even tho I spent 5 years in abject poverty, 13.5 years in prison, 1.5 years on the run, and 4 years on Fed Parole, out of the last 25 years. :) Yet, I STILL know far more than the bozos are ever going to learn. That EATS at the slimy little punks SO badly that they will tell any sort of outrageous lies about me. :)
Actually, you do a pretty good job of telling your own lies and getting caught.

You do know a thing or two. However, many more know a lot more than you do.

If you stuck to the things you really know, and quit the made up bs, you'd be ahead.

You'd also have a lot more credibility if you stopped trying to be the expert on everything and quit the insults.

You clearly don't know much about backpacking and proper gear. Tactics - your's will get you killed. TBSS STBY

We can back up where you have been caught with links, all you offer to show where you claim we are wrong are insults.

You know about ISPC, great, post about it. You don't know crap about SHTF and make up new stuff everyday.

Example - you claim that anyone with a .308 will HAVE to stand around in the open like an idiot. This makes you look stupid. period. And you wonder why people react to you the way they do.

I could go on, but you refuse to look where the problem lies. (did they say that in the study case?)

Grow up and you'll be treated like a grown up.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
Your on medication ordered by a mental health professional. You have a superiority complex with nothing to back it up. According to you everybody lies, except yourself.

Reactions: Dorobuta
1 - 5 of 5 Posts