Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of curiosity, I pulled up the hardcoretalk.com, to see if I could get an idea of what kind of woman would stick with John. No luck on a "Prophet" search. Weird forum, too. More interested in insulting each other than sharing information.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
She hangs out at Patriot Network these days.

A lot of folks seem to have a problem with her, but she has always been polite and respectful to me.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Terry, try prophit in your search. She used to be a big poster at PN but spends a lot of time at crack the matrix under another name that I don't remember.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Terry, RIKA is right, it's spelled prophit and her posts on HCT are interesting as to how shrill she got in denying any relationship to Goonkid, then claims to be the innocent victim when she got the boot. Did the same thing on patriot Network, someone mentioned Goonkid's name and relationship to her and she went wild about invading privacy and whatnot (despite the fact that it was her "beau" that spread their names all over the 'net. Her name over at Crack the Matrix is pepper. Be prepared for some serious paranoia over there.

·
Registered
611 Posts
If you don't mind my asking, how do you know that "prophit" is GK's wife?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
It was slathered all over the patriot/gun forums complete with a newspaper photo of the blushing bride and a clipping announcing the marriage from the local newspaper. Prophit and GK have both eventually admitted their marriage.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Prophit is a good and decent person. She's an educated business woman with he owns her own business.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I have NO quarrels with her at all. The interactions I've had with her were civil, polite, and respectful - pretty much everything that interacting with gk isn't.

I don't agree with her politics, but so what? Not everyone agrees with my politics.

If GK and her are happy, then, you know what - I'm happy for BOTH of THEM.

If she starts threatening me, or acting like GK, then the situation will change. Attacking her without provocation is something I choose not to participate in.

I do know that several of you have had interactions with her that probably warrants some anger on your part. It just hasn't happened with me.

:devil:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Yes I agree with Aslan, although I don't believe everything she does we have had several civil discussions on topics in the General Discussion forum of PN in the past.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I have had no problems with Prophit and her marriage to GK is her own business. My comments were only to answer a question.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I haven't had any real problems with her either, nor do I have a vendetta against her. I simply question her responses to others concerning GK. It seems she's downright ashamed of him and doesn't want anyone to know the connection. If they're happy together I'd think she wouldn't care who knows about it. I mean, do any of you guys care what anyone thinks about your spouses?

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Just curious, what type of business does she own??

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
TODD 3465 said:
IIRC, an art gallery of some sort.
MELVIN'S wife, seems to own the Pagosa Springs Financial Group. It is a small realestate financial concern. Acting as an intermediary, between the loan entity and the consumer.

Thats why MELVIN used to brag on PN that he was a financial officer.

MELVIN also said that he was going to get involved in Identity Theft (this can be proven) and Speed manufacturing about this same time.

Anyone want to guess where MELVIN is going to get his candidates for identity theft?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hmmm...ok.

Though at one time I thought she had an art gallery maybe that was something she did in the past.

Oh well, I at least hit it on the head about his wife finding him a pity job. Didn't know she owned the place on top of it though.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Do you think any really astute businessman would let MELVIN hang around for long?

About the second time he opened his mouth, MELVIN would be out the door.

This is why I think MELVIN is a bought, and paid for, BOY-TOY.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I think she owns two businesses, at least that what she said over on PN a while back, so she might own the art place in addition to the financial group.

As for Goonkid's job, she probably locks him in the back room to play on mommy's computer while she works, only letting him out to fetch her lunch (hence the delivery job).

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
So she probably has gunkid on the payroll, as long as he doesn't show up for work!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
So she probably has gunkid on the payroll, as long as he doesn't show up for work!
That is called being a remittance man. Paid to stay away from the office. Paid to stay away from home, etc!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts