Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
chronograph, too, punk. Let's SEE this wonderful 2700 fps, 200 gr 308 load, that's still got 2200 fps left at 600 yds, and 1100 fps at 1200 yds. I know you're too pussy to try it, but there's water here to swim in, show us how you can hit 9x10 4" brain circles, at 200 yds, while you are swimming, using can and subsonic load. I'm letting you off LIGHT, punk. A raiding party better have 10 out of 10 hits, in order to COUNT upon your clearing out sentries, prior to the raid. So, you CLAIM you can do this. I have $5000 to your $500 that you can't do either one. I also bet the same that you need all DAY to get 10 rds of 308 over my skyscreens, at 1200 yds. :) You lying pos.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Come out to SMTC... I'll even pay your way and I'll pay for your food and hotel stay. We tried it your way once, you had to make threats and act like a punk so if you want to do it, you come to me now.

Mike

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Sounds like a fair offer to me,

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Hard Rock said:
Come out to SMTC... I'll even pay your way and I'll pay for your food and hotel stay. We tried it your way once, you had to make threats and act like a punk so if you want to do it, you come to me now.

Mike
I'm not a very good troll, but I am willing to learn for an invite like this one!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Look. Look. See. See. See andy run. See andy run from his shadow. :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

See andy pretend this post doesn't exist.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
hey if that doesn't pan out, you could always use video like Ankeny did. I'm sure someone would be willing to host the vid. Much less hassle when you think about it, too.

cheers

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I told you a MONTH ago, send the $200, I'm STILL waiting. You aint nothing but a lying PUNK.

·
Registered
9,592 Posts
Go for the gusto gunkid, prove your manhood for a change.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
I told you a MONTH ago, send the $200, I'm STILL waiting. You aint nothing but a lying PUNK.
Would you settle for a round trip ticket? Nobody is stupid enough to send you money.

RIKA

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Gee,with all the "punk" and "hard rock" references in the thread title,I thought it to be on the music of my mis-spent youth..Ahhhh the memories...WTH,I see Andy here is reverting to his "interesting" behavioral traits.Any one here care to speculate on what's driving it?
For someone prone to calling peole "punk" he never seems to get around to doing it in person.WTH,travel restrictions can't be THAT bad for him.Any here know how to assist him in delivering a message in person?I'm certain he'd be EXACTLY the same stand-up guy that he is on his postings. :yawn:
How about some posts that actually show some respect for yourself as well as others Andy?I like this board,hell I even like some of Andy's stuff,but comeon,tis shit 's gotten old.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
Go for the gusto gunkid, prove your manhood for a change.
NUTTY JOHN'S got MANHOOD?

Or, is that just the new INCH AND A QUARTER BARREL for his new CCW Car?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
#1. I need an addy to send mail to.
#2. I'll send you a plane ticket, not money.
#3. It will be Fedex not mail so no PO boxes.

Mike

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hard Rock said:
#1. I need an addy to send mail to.
#2. I'll send you a plane ticket, not money.
#3. It will be Fedex not mail so no PO boxes.

Mike
Make sure he, himself, not anyone else has to sign for it, so you'd have proof he got it and wussed out.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I forget how it's done, but you can get a travel voucher from the airline. It's set up such that it can only be used to go between specific places, by the named individual. It cannot be transfered or sold and it can only be cancelled by the person that originally purchased it.

This would prevent him from ripping you off for the cost of the ticket.

Check with the airline.

:devil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts