Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
their IGNORANCE would show up, REAL quick. :) A guy like me proves you punks wrong a dozen times a day, without even trying. It's easy, cause you are nothing.

·
Registered
9,761 Posts
Lets post a discussion about kit, you post a detailed kit list, that you have packed and ready to go AT THIS MOMENT!!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy says: "punks r SCARED to post much, cause their IGNORANCE would show up, REAL quick. :) A guy like me proves you punks wrong a dozen times a day, without even trying. It's easy, cause you are nothing."

Hey dip, ever heard the saying "Its better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it"?

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Why not produce a SINGLE thread where you have actually shown anybody up? If you had actually done so, I would think you'd post a link to it in every one of your posts so you could do a happy dance and say "see, I told you so..."

You can't, because you haven't, not once. ever.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
andy said:
their IGNORANCE would show up, REAL quick. :) A guy like me proves you punks wrong a dozen times a day...
Actually, I very politely and specifically asked you to show me where I'm wrong, in one of your own threads, back on Sunday night. It's now Wednesday afternoon, and still no response.

It's in the "couldn't GIVE me a .32" thread, if you'd care to respond.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John, you know the punks are. I'll look at the .32 thread, but I already said what there is to be said about it. It's a joke, so why not have the .22, when it can be an accurate small game taker, canned, and bluff every bit as "well" as can a .32, for 1/20 th as much per practice rd.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've never learned anything from an ex felon (except to be wary of them)

Andy is no different than the rest. :laugh01:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts