Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pile up debris at dusk, when it's going to freeze at night. Sprinkle on water, once it freezes into a crust, repeat the water, 2x. Where youll have your crawl-way entrance. break thru the crust and remove the un-needed, unfrozen interior debris. Keep adding ice and debris until the walls are a foot thick. Make the crawl-way the same way, with a cylindrical ice-plug to keep out animal. Have a pole thru this plug, into ground and thru top of crawl-way. Notch it a certain way and no claw can raise out the pole, but you can, with Cold steel shovel. grease the pole with fish oil, so that it wont freeze. Vs the mice, make an inch thick door out of ice and debris. Pour water around the door and let it freeze, no mice. Chip this edge loose with the shovel to access food, twice a week. Sometimes I think I'm a genius and the rest of the time, I KNOW it. :)

·
Registered
6,744 Posts
have you tried doing this? or is the simply theory at this point?
I'm sure it will be easy. In freezing weather you simply hand-mold a foot-thick storage igloo. An igloo with a cylinder-shaped ice door that fits well enough that a mouse can't get through, tough enough to withstand a bear attack, but at the same time is easily opened by a senior citizen with a folding shovel. Should be no problem at all; especially for someone who's never done it before. Because never having done it is actually an advantage. Never having done it means he's never done it wrong, and so has no bad habits to overcome or unlearn.

This is the same methodology I'm using to steal all the paintings in the Louvre. I haven't actually done it yet, but if you think about it, it's just removing paintings from walls; and I'll get it done next time I'm in France since I'll be there anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,376 Posts
The problem often is that the contestants are dropped off the helicopter in warm weather.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
He's been called out to produce ONE picture of his handiwork probably a hundred times yet he never does. Of course how do you take a picture of a theory? Still he keeps posting stuff that no one believes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts