Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
raise gun, hit 5 separate men's chests, at 10m, in 1.7 seconds. Try doing the same with your pump12, starting in low ready. That is, safety engaged, 45 degree downward angle, finger outside of the trigger guard. Go ahead and use the entire 12" x 24" torso, it still wont make the pump gun faster than the pistol.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Why a pump 12, gunkid? If it's a racegun pistol, how about a racegun shotgun. Remington 11/87, compensated, tactical buckshot, jumbo saftey, short extened mag. Huh? What's wrong gunkid? Tired of being shown up again?

And the CAR is a losers gun, and thus you are a loser.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
punks like garnad will need a full one second just to react, and hit the FIRST guy. That leaves only .8 second to hit 4more guys, aint happening, punks. The top hand with the pistol will hit the first guy in .50 second ,and it's a LOT easier to move the pistol across a "field of fire" than it is a shotgun,much less deal with the recoil moving your body, having to jack that pump back and forth, etc. 1.3 seconds, to move a FASTER gun across 4 men, is feasible. The pump gun is not. So, even at the ranges and situations guys THINK the pump gun "excels-at", it's actually inferior to a mere pistol. It's a LOT easier to always have a racegun handy than it is ANY longarm. Sure, they need a pretty silly holster to be worn, but such holsters do exist, and they ARE secure. The racegun can be carried in an attache case, in the glovebox, in a gymbag, MANY places that you can't keep a longarm ready to fire. :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
If you were the target, I believe all of our reaction times would improve, markedly, you treasonous worshipper of Allah, bastard.
SatCong

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Here you go again trying to load the numbers in your favor. Racegun vs stock scattergun. "top hand" vs regular joe.

Apples to apples. racegun, vs tactical autoloading scattergun (which WILL have rifle sights). Ooops, race gun starts looking inadequate again (don't forget the "racegun" 1911s which you like so much jam a LOT, autoloading tactical shotguns don't).

"top hand" with racegun vs "top hand" with shotgun. I know who I'd bet on walking away.

Goonkid with cobbled up "racegun" vs Garand with real shotgun. Know who I'd put my money on there too.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Right on, Magnum. It will be <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>s .vs. sharp shooters and we know gunkid is one of the <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>s.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Big talk from someone who is tooo cowardly to take any challenge.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it wouldn't MATTER, any punk, cause you'd STILL be LOTS slower than I would about getting the hits.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I'm sure you would find confirmation of my my marksmanship ability very unpleasant.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
"Top hand", not according to information located in the internet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts