Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed out to the range tomorrow to test some loads in the 586 Smith an a few others. Also try out a 1022 Ruger with a Mannlicker stock that I picked up last week, Dated Jan 95 an unfired, found in storage at a old gun shop.
938 Sig just came back with new mainspring housing an extractor, should test it a little before I trade the POS off on a decent Smith or something. Everybody that bought one of them around here is selling, shops are loaded with them anymore. Should have read the Sig forum before I bought one. Worst gun Sig ever made, sure would hate to have to depend on it.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
there used to be a place on 111

south or north of modesto, east side of 111. trap club. south side of the east/west road, north of a hunk of woods. Litch is a long drive for you. check the Imhoff people, in Thayer, virden. they will know where that place is. Bob might still be around, altho he'd be 80

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still there but crowded as hell an long line to join.
LSC is almost empty on weekdays, know a lot of the people. Not that far for me. Couple good gun shops there an places to eat. Need to send you pics of how the place looks now, changed a lot over the years. Three or four matches a month, CASS, IPDA, asprin shoots, Trap shoots once a week. Club house is about the same except they took out the big fireplace an replaced it with new bathrooms. LItchfield has become like a big city these days, traffic is even heavy along rte 16 in town! New roads running everywhere, built west clear out to I55

1 - 10 of 10 Posts