Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.armslocker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29911&page=2

Andy said that
In 13 years in the Feds, I never once heard of anyone being raped.
Now he may not have heard of anyone being raped, but that just tells us he wasn't tuned in to what was going on around him.

Some information from House Rpt.108-219 - PRISON RAPE REDUCTION ACT OF 2003

Congress makes the following findings:

(1) 2,100,146 persons were incarcerated in the United States at the end of 2001: 1,324,465 in Federal and State Prisons

However, experts have conservatively estimated that at least 13 percent of the inmates in the United States have been sexually assaulted in prison. Many inmates have suffered repeated assaults. Under this estimate, nearly 200,000 inmates now incarcerated have been or will be the victims of prison rape. The total number of inmates who have been sexually assaulted in the past 20 years likely exceeds 1,000,000.

In 2000, 25,088 inmates in Federal and State prisons were known to be infected with HIV/AIDS. In 2000, HIV/AIDS accounted for more than 6 percent of all deaths in Federal and State prisons. Infection rates for other sexually transmitted diseases, tuberculosis, and hepatitis B and C are also far greater for prisoners than for the American population as a whole.

Victims of prison rape suffer severe physical and psychological effects that hinder their ability to integrate into the community and maintain stable employment upon their release from prison. (sound like anyone we know?)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I wouldn't wish rape on anyone but my worst enemy and gunkid isn't my worst enemy.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Well he said that he "did what he had to" to survive. Not a lifestyle I'd choose.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
copycat said:
Well that explains John.
That explains :laugh01: a :laugh01: lot :laugh01: about NUTTY JOHN. It also explains the over-the-top TOUGH CON image he tries to project.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts