Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it's stupid for shtf use anyway. Since all you pussies are so SURE that a bolt action fires fast enough, what's the issue with rate of fire? You aint got any buddies to help out or whose morale u need to "spur". So you fire as fast as you can HIT, and you don't fire at all if you can't. Simple as that. Since only idiots will be in the open in daylight, only a VERY few shots can be fired before the targets drop out of sight, or before you can escape. So the entire thing is a non-issue.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
" So you fire as fast as you can HIT,"

Of course I do. What other brilliant thoughts are new?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Isn't gunkid the one who tells us how fast he can miss? And he 'thinks' these post through before he post them?

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
Personally, I cannot think of many situations that I would require full auto capability around my geographical location. If the balloon ever goes up, ammunition will be at a premium and therefore should not be wasted or fired indisciminetly(sp). Besides if your shooting at criminals, one shot is all they need fired at them before they wet their pants and run home to mommy!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Only purpose I see for full-autois in actual machine guns.
MBRs and even assault rifles are relatively uncontrollable on full auto and it's just a waste of ammo in a military sense. In a civilian sense it's an even bigger waste.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
You aint got any buddies to help out or whose morale u need to "spur".
So, what you're saying is that because you're a friendless sociopath, incapable of loyalty or inspiring such in others, you think everyone else is obviously like that also.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Full auto isn't a waste as long as you know how to and when to employ it. It definitely has it's uses in a SHTF situation IF you know what you are doing. The benefits of full auto are not only physical but pschycological as well.

And yes, for some of us, it is definitely an option.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts