Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
allows the stalker to get close enough to use a knife and then escape without detection. The REAL reach out and touch someone. No need for firearm of any type for the true warrior. :nyah:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
With gunkid's bad back if he tried to graple with anyone it would be HIM that got hurt! Since he goes around at night without any idea where he is you know he would make more noise than a heard of elephants!

What's all this ninja stuff poping up. Even SEAL team members know the best way is to blast the shit out of them. I hear from the strategypage that only the Russians practice with throwing knives. The U.S. teams, German SFs, Brits, Austrailans, etc.. all don't do that kind of ninja stuff.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
kantuc2 said:
allows the stalker to get close enough to use a knife and then escape without detection. The REAL reach out and touch someone. No need for firearm of any type for the true warrior. :nyah:
NUTTY JOHN thinks he is a action hero, but all he is, is a loser. with a TOUGH CON act.

I call it an act, because that is what it is. It is prison learned, behavior.

NUTTY JOHN doesn't have the physical, or verbal ability, to carry it off. On NUTTY JOHN, it is all a wusses attitude. A pathetic failed attempt to be a "Macho Man."

NUTTY JOHN will never be a true warrior type individual. The warrior is there, or it isn't, it can't be learned. In NUTTY JOHN it isn't there, it is all a "tough con act."

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Macho Man?

Great now I have this image of him dancing with the village people. He is probably the leather guy.

Thanks now i will go wash my brain with Draino.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
Macho Man?

Great now I have this image of him dancing with the village people. He is probably the leather guy.

Thanks now i will go wash my brain with Draino.
NUTTY JOHN has a leather fetish? Things keep going to the weird side, more and more ...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Russian special forces do indeed practice knife throwing, with their combat knives. I'm not sure if they've ever put those skills to the test but it seems to me that it could be a handy skill in select circumstances.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
yeah like if some fat poser tard with his canned airsoft plastic bb launcher came along and saying "shooooo, go away" was just not enough.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
yeah, when you are too cheap, chickenshit, lazy and inept to have a proper silencer. Fits you bozos to a t.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
andy

why do you come her eand let us make you our bitch each day? you some kind of **** masochist or somthing?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Not sure about knife throwing. I've been told over and over never to throw my knife away. I do understand that they practice fighting with an entrenching shovel type tool that has a sharpened edge but that may be a military "urban legend".

RIKA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts