Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the FACTS and truth are on MY side. YOU have to resort to smoke and mirrors and outright LIES. :) Just like your ignorance about how and what and when to have and do makes you have to carry 80 lbs to be able to last a week(4 seasons) while I can get by indefinitely on 50 lbs of gear.

·
Registered
160 Posts
:laugh01:

You've got less credibilty when it comes to facts than Michael Moore does.

Many of your lies have been posted here for all to see.

They know the score.

I win, you didn't even show up for the game, as always.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
the FACTS and truth are on MY side. YOU have to resort to smoke and mirrors and outright LIES. :) Just like your ignorance about how and what and when to have and do makes you have to carry 80 lbs to be able to last a week(4 seasons) while I can get by indefinitely on 50 lbs of gear.
Hey Nutty John -- How about we all meet in Pagosa Springs, Colorado and have a shoot out? Would you like me to call you on the phone about it?

We all get together and set up the rules, such as full charge ammo, and pick a spot and shoot it out. You can demonstrate your blazingly fast pistolero style. We can videotape it for the record, and we can let the chips fall where they may.

We'll do it in Pagosa Springs, you can do it right in your home town, and that will settle all arguements. We can all put up a thousand dollars apiece, winner take all. How about it TARD?

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
Well I'm more than interested in discussing your 50 pounds of gear in detail. You realize that because you can't produce a detailed list of what you have packed, AT THIS MOMENT, people believe that your a WANNABE?

So how did you shoot in the Nationals in 1979, 1980? 1981? 1982? 1983? 1984? 1985? 1986? 1998? Well tell the rest of the story about your IPSC career!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts