Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you guys may know this, but I didn't......

I bought a dozen used AK mags from Centerfire this week. When they came they had spots of rust but nothing serious, for 20 bucks per 4 mags it was a good deal.

A guy on another forum suggested that I clean them, degrease them, paint them with the camo Krylon paint and bake them @ 350* for 45 minutes.

I did have to take the springs out.

What I ended up with was a very tough finish......and 12 new looking mags.

I didn't think it would work this well. It worked like a champ!!

Gonna do my HK-91 mags next.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
YES-SIR!,,AS THET'S WHAT YER' 'friendly energy PROPANE' ,,,is all about,
FUELIN' MORE COMFORTABLE PRODUCTIVE AMERICAN 'LIVES' :dgrin:

,,,,,,[now 'I' KNOW i should-NOT share this within' my fellow-LOVED[1'S]

but i'm feelin' 'ONORY' tonite :dgrin:

as 'I' had an OLD-MAN once tell me[he was a GAS-MAN his-self in chicago
back in the 20's/30's] ,,,is that,,,,,,

a MAN can tell ALOT about a WOMANS PUSSY jest by layin' HANDS ON HER
COOK-STOVE![the condition/mess/cleanlyness]

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as I'VE BEEN SCARRED IN THIS PROFESSION!,,,ever since :dgrin: :wavey:

FLINTER, i've always liked black headder[exhaust] paint! and right before it dries,. add a 'tinge' of powderd grapitie[m.s.] to the area for the "BLUE-STEEL" look!,,,,[there is a BEN-STILLER 'hook' in there SOMEWHERE]

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hmmm, what would you say about me? My cookstove is always spotlessly clean but I also cook on the outside grill. After the grill cools down I let the dogs lick it off. :D

As for magazines, they aren't hard to parkerize using a pyrex jar and the Coleman stove.

RIKA

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
RIKA said:
Hmmm, what would you say about me? My cookstove is always spotlessly clean but I also cook on the outside grill. After the grill cools down I let the dogs lick it off. :D

As for magazines, they aren't hard to parkerize using a pyrex jar and the Coleman stove.

RIKA
Hmmmm, i'd say; "i'd figured as much!, although,some remedial 'wayne' training could be in order" [just a fine tuning/refresher course,,, er,ah!,,,,for FUN! :dgrin: ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts