Arms Locker banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so as everyone know all components are getting harder and harder to locate. Well I traveled outside of my normal reloading shop to find some powder and at this new shop he told me he had the Vihtavuori n165 that would work for my 308, 7 mag, 30 06, and 300 WSM. Well I bought the last two pounds he had as I am completely out of my IMR 4064 and RX 22.

Well I have been able to locate data on all but the 308 :headbang: and I am trying to load up a few hundred rounds for an upcoming hog hunt. We hunt the swamps of central La and donate the meat to shelters. The more I read about this powder ( yeah I should have done more homework before purchasing) the more it says it is for heavy bullets, but yet it has load data for my 7 mag at 150 grains??? I am trying to find data on nosler custom comp 140 HPBT for this powder so if anyone can point me in the right direction or tell me I am just SOL and the guy sold it to me knowing that I would only be able to load the other rounds and not the main one I really need reloading.

Thank for your help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts