Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

reloading's strictly for producing combat rds

2495 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Garand
that you can't get in any other way. Other than that,it's a big waste of time and money. You'd be a better shot if you spent the money on either milsurp ammo or COMMERCIAL reloads, and a .22 conversion unit, and on a proper silencer, instead of wasting it on a $600 progressive loader and all those components. Realistic practice, with the pistol, can nearly all be done with the .22 unit. Remember, 90% wont make you shoot, and 90% of the remaining 10% will be inside 10 FEET. There's zero difference in how fast anybody can hit the chest, at 10 ft, between the .22 unit and a 1911 .45. Both are only limited to how fast you can make your finger move. 6-7 hits per second. .17-/20 sec splits. it's just guy's 15m+ bs that makes you 'THINK" you have to slow down with .45, practice so much, etc.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
You're just stupid (and a muslim).
You obviously have never shot alot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.