Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for fun I added to a few peoples reps.(andy's hopeless):)
Anyways,I bumped Raider from 27 w/1 grn dot to 28 w/2.o.k.that's something new.
I did the same with Magnum88c-from 24w/1 grn to 25 w/2 grn.

My point?The system is inconsistent!It seems rigged to give the lady more little green dots faster!Well,that's not right!I want equality!Even access to little green dots for eveyone!

[yes,I'm a wee bit bored today] :smash:

Reactions: RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hey Jeff,

How did you get to the rep points of other people? The whole thing doesn't make any sense to me.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well,in the bottom left corner of your screen is a bright green dot (when you're online)
next to it is a scale.Click on the scale & you can approve(add to) or dis-approve(retract from) that persons points.You can't inflate your own.Unless you are Andy/223fan & have multiple screen names.:rolleyes:Also you have to spread your opinions around.You cannot just add to any one person.I trieAndy on successive days-no dice.

I have no idea what it's really for either.Mebee Rich'll have door prizes or something.

Pin enough tales on the jackass anyone?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW Rich?Can we have that one hour edit in this forum too?My typing & spelling lately leave a bit to be desired.Thanks.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
hey! some body bumped me up!

thanks, i was just at 40 when i looked, i must be entertaining sombodies[obvisoly, with my spelling]

thanks.

Reactions: 41mag
1 - 5 of 5 Posts