Arms Locker banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
OK guys I sacrificed a virgin to the gods of the microprocessors and resurected my PC. I live a jillion miles from ANY hi speed internet so am on a dial up. I am only home from 10PM to 4 AM so little time at home so the posts that are banned I will view at home. The only reason I have time to work on it now is our city where I work gor fragged by 2 tornados Sunday night and there is still no school. Being a survivalist nutbag out in the middle of nowhere with a generator and supplies has some advantages.

Rhino

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
'I COPY' BRO! [hang-tough/stay-hard]

and THIS concludes 'operation, GO FUCK-YER SELF' !,,, code-name 'CONDOM'!,,,,@ www.durex.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
1. GI bullets for accuracy for get a bout it. Your going to have to go for the 750gr A-max. But if you get the AP black tips they seem to be the best.
Just get some surplus stuff from Sportsman Guide or some other place. This way you could shoot and get some brass to start reloading.

2. Like above I got the best deal from Sportsman guide.

3.Yes it is good..I use it for not only my BMG but my 338LM and even my 308. It comes with a conversion to allow you to use regular dies. Only thing get the so called auto primer feed system if your going to load the smaller calibers.

4. I crono my stuff then use either point blank or Sierra Infinity to do drop charts. If you go to Snipers Hide in the Long Range forum there is a guy that has some charts from SOE....Check his website out and he has 408 Chy tach vs 338LM vs 50 BMG charts on his site.

5. So far I have used the BMG50 and H-1000 with good results.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts