Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That Andy was good because he got the post count up? How can you now say others are to blame for your site? You and you alone have let this place become what it is. I have to agree that stillwater will and does troll but that soes not deminish the fact that I told you that this would happen and you said to go suck an egg. Don

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
The pos's are what cause it, cause they can't HANDLE having me show them up, so badly and so frequently. You are no different.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
dcon12, well let's see, you registered here in June 2004. A year ago today was November 28, 2003. I told you to "suck and egg" a year ago? Why don't those figures add up? Who were you then? :)

Perhaps you have not been paying attention. Did you not notice that I went through a spell of moderating posts? Did you not notice that I also had two other people helping me out as moderators? Did you not notice that Andy actually toned down his post substantially, yet the "detractors" continued in their attacks?

It became apparent to me that some people here have as their only goal to pursue andy (gunkid, John Davis) all across the internet and try to get him banned from every message board that they can. A side effect, and maybe not unplanned, is to try to get the site admin so frustrated that he/she will possibly shut down the site in frustration. Curious combination of motives, eh?

As I said back then when I decided to stop the moderation completely, it is completely insane that a site like this with so few registered members has so many of the active ones acting like they are.

So go ahead, blame me because I have decided to stop playing the nursemaid here. If that makes you feel better, then I'm all for it. If you don't like it here, then simply leave. It makes absolutely no difference to me at all. You guys aren't paying me anything to come here, so I am certainly not losing anything when you leave.

I will just pop in here as I please and say what I please, just like the rest of you.

·
Registered
657 Posts
"Posted by Andy"
The pos's are what cause it, cause they can't HANDLE having me show them up, so badly and so frequently. You are no different.

I just don't understand what you are hoping for with a post like this???

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I dont "hope for" anything, dude. Only one guy in 100 has enough sense to be worth talking-to, and usually then, not for long at all.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
I dont "hope for" anything, dude. Only one guy in 100 has enough sense to be worth talking-to, and usually then, not for long at all.
Apparently the sock puppet is giving you the silent treatment, eh andy.

RIKA

·
Registered
657 Posts
"Posted by Andy"
Only one guy in 100 has enough sense to be worth talking-to, and usually then, not for long at all.

If you truly believe this is the case then why are you posting at all.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
<snip>

Did you not notice that Andy actually toned down his post substantially, yet the "detractors" continued in their attacks?

<snip>
Un, no Rich, nobody here has actually noticed NUTTY JOHN toning down his posts.

Unless you consider using the "C" word on RIKA and a toning down feature.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Uh, Bill, that was when you were supposed to be on your self imposed exile, remember? Shame shame! You mean you were lurking around here all the time, or are you just making an uninformed assumption? Since I was doing the moderation and making note of which posts needed to be edited or deleted, just exactly who do you think would be a better judge of this? Oh yes, YOU would think that YOU are the better judge. Of course. The fact that you are a tainted witness via your extreme bias is immaterial, I assume...
:laugh:

Bill, the truly humorous thing about all this is that you obviously don't have a clue about what you look like to an inbiased viewer, do you? Simply amazing.... You actions are not that of a normal human being, Bill. But of course that will fall on deaf ears (or is that "blinded eyes"?), won't it?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
Why not give an example of where you've shown ANYBODY up?

I'm very curious about when and where this has ever happened. I'm serious, I'd like to see where you've actually done this.

:devil:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Uhhh...is this the new location of The Gunkid Forum???...its starting to look that way.No,Andy,i'm not starting $hit with you,but now it seems to be "ban'em vs.kss up to 'im".How about we just let the chips fall....

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
any place that I get to post at even halfway freely BECOMES my forum, simply because of the quantity and variety of what I say. I sit at a computer all day, I type 60wpm, and I don't have to take 5 days to go look up something about guns. I can easily average 20 posts a day, if I feel like it. 50 a day if I really get into it, and 30 new topic starts.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
And you generate the usual responses where ever you post. You always confuse quantity with quality, but that's a whole 'nother discussion in itself.

I see you're getting your typical reaction out of the folks over at true patriot.

I wish you luck there.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
any place that I get to post at even halfway freely BECOMES my forum, simply because of the quantity and variety of what I say. I sit at a computer all day, I type 60wpm, and I don't have to take 5 days to go look up something about guns. I can easily average 20 posts a day, if I feel like it. 50 a day if I really get into it, and 30 new topic starts.
John Davis, sometimes the info you post is good and I will be the first to admit that you are knowledgable about firearms. Your knowledge about survival is spotty at best and you advocate the use of sub standard equipment (although it may fit your needs). Most of the stuff that you post is recycled endlessly from your other posts. Much of the rest is attacks on Hard Rock and Garand. Your attacks only prove that you are jealous of these guys. Why not drop the attacks unless you are attacked, huh? This would be a much better forum if we weren't at each other throats.

Isn't the purpose of this place to share information and have discussion? We can learn from each other.

(edited because I wasn't being very friendly. Tried to curb myself but am still outspoken). Sorry.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Unfortunately gunkid, most of us have jobs and familys so we can't waste our whole day surfing the net, posting the same 10 posts, time after time after, after time.............. Your the only one who lives on SSI and has a woman pay his freight! If you can type 60 words a minute, maybe you should try and get get a job as a secretary/clerk etc?

·
Registered
657 Posts
"Posted by RIKA"
Isn't the purpose of this place to share information and have discussion? We can learn from each other.

This was my mistake to RIKA. But according to Andy's own words only 1 in 100 people are worth talking to. The rest of us are just entertainment to him. As far as him being knowledgable I'm the first one to admit that I'm not qualified to say, but it would be a cold day in hell before I'd take a word of advise from such a jackass.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
copycat said:
"Posted by RIKA"

This was my mistake to RIKA. But according to Andy's own words only 1 in 100 people are worth talking to. The rest of us are just entertainment to him. As far as him being knowledgable I'm the first one to admit that I'm not qualified to say, but it would be a cold day in hell before I'd take a word of advise from such a jackass.
Careful ther copycat, first thing you know you'll be getting accused of being a troll. Then, only heaven can help you regain your reputation, when you get compared to the magnificence of NUTTY JOHN!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts