Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one carries little or no penalty, size or weight wise, for sporting use. Nothing outperforms the 308 (range or powerwise) enough to bother with, so why not have the 15c a shot practice ammo? Personally, I see no reason to bother with more rifle than a short 223, but then I can shoot and stalk, and 90+ % of men can't.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Shoot and stalk?

You claim to have killed five head of big game?

Thats one head every 10 fucking years LOL, yea you are one experienced hunter all right.

No wonder you advocate taking game to a meat packer and don't have a clue about butchering. If I shot one head every 10 years I wouldn't bother either.

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Describe to us where you got these fantastic stalking skills! And stalking defenceless women and children really doesn't count. What type of animal? What type of rifle did you use? What caliber? Shots were taken at what distance? When is the last time you practised this?

By the way, I have no idea where you get your dollar value of ammunition, cause its not that cost here? More of the fantsy I guess.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
But tpirate is afraid fo the woods remember, He si uber hunter but willnto even go on a half day hike for fear of his blubber causeing him to wist and ankle or knee.

I call LLPOF on him.

That Liar Liar Pants on Fire

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Teufelhund said:
Shoot and stalk?

You claim to have killed five head of big game?

Thats one head every 10 fucking years LOL, yea you are one experienced hunter all right.

No wonder you advocate taking game to a meat packer and don't have a clue about butchering. If I shot one head every 10 years I wouldn't bother either.

Teuf,
NUTTY JOHN is into "LONG PIG," much easier to stalk and shoot LONG PIG from ambush. Ask him about it. He has posted many times about his advocacy of cannibalistic proclivities.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I know the whole "long pig" deal Stillwater, I was posting on Frugals when he still had a forum there, several years ago, same nic by the way. Frugals (the old) was the first board I ever registered on :)

You don't hear much about JD's "Hannibal The Cannibal" survival plan anymore, he has transformed into a Master Poacher (his words) and rustler. He used to be convinced that all living things were going to be ate by the wild dogs within a couple weeks after his SHTF fantasy kicks off.

JD's a funny guy it's been intresting watching him transform and remake himself over the past few years.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
andy said:
one carries little or no penalty, size or weight wise, for sporting use. Nothing outperforms the 308 (range or powerwise) enough to bother with, so why not have the 15c a shot practice ammo? Personally, I see no reason to bother with more rifle than a short 223, but then I can shoot and stalk, and 90+ % of men can't.
When you think about it gunkid is halfway right. I would say 90 percent of the people who live in cities can't shoot well and maybe 90 percent of them can't stalk. The stupid part of his post is he ASSUMES that he can shoot and stalk. Really he is one of those 90 percent he talks about. Bad back, poor hearing, hasn't practiced REAL shooting in many years.

Yes 90 percent can't shoot or stalk. Gunkid is clearly in that category.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Has anyone seen what GK looks like? Or met him in real life? If anyone has a picture, post it, Im starting to think andy isnt for real.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Teufelhund said:
JD's a funny guy it's been intresting watching him transform and remake himself over the past few years.

Teuf,
You're right Teuf. He is just like a lump of silly putty. No matter what form he takes there is still no substance of any value.

RIKA

·
Registered
139 Posts
Garand said:
Describe to us where you got these fantastic stalking skills! And stalking defenceless women and children really doesn't count. What type of animal? What type of rifle did you use? What caliber? Shots were taken at what distance? When is the last time you practised this?

By the way, I have no idea where you get your dollar value of ammunition, cause its not that cost here? More of the fantsy I guess.

Well ill describe my stalking experiences, in hope maybe he will to. I have stalked deer, rabbits…etc. weapons range anywhere from primitive bow to 30-30. I have taken a few rabbits and a few squirrels and one doe whitetail with primitive bows. I cant remember how many deer I have taken with guns. The bow rages are usually within 15 yards. The guns are usually under 150. Last time I practice this was about a week ago.

Randy

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I've had deer blow snot in my face because they couldn't figure out what was going on. They knew something wasn't right, but they didn't know what.

I've had elk walk within two feet of either side of me, without knowing I was there.

I once had a bobcat walk up to about 5 feet of where I was, sit down and start cleaning itself. (btw it jumped straight into the air when I said "good morning mr. bobcat" then it looked around and slinked off into the brush.)

But, I don't know a thing about stalking or effective use of cammo in the woods.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
Yeah but he is just polishing a turd.
That has to be one of the funniest things I have heard in a post about NUTTY JOHN.

:beer: :roflmao1: :beer: :roflmao1: :beer: :roflmao1:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Teufelhund said:
I know the whole "long pig" deal Stillwater, I was posting on Frugals when he still had a forum there, several years ago, same nic by the way. Frugals (the old) was the first board I ever registered on :)

You don't hear much about JD's "Hannibal The Cannibal" survival plan anymore, he has transformed into a Master Poacher (his words) and rustler. He used to be convinced that all living things were going to be ate by the wild dogs within a couple weeks after his SHTF fantasy kicks off.

Teuf:
It is amazing how NUTTY JOHN'S mind works. There has to be a chemical imbalance in his head, in order for NUTTY JOHN to be so damned perverse.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
I've had deer blow snot in my face because they couldn't figure out what was going on. They knew something wasn't right, but they didn't know what.

I've had elk walk within two feet of either side of me, without knowing I was there.

I once had a bobcat walk up to about 5 feet of where I was, sit down and start cleaning itself. (btw it jumped straight into the air when I said "good morning mr. bobcat" then it looked around and slinked off into the brush.)

But, I don't know a thing about stalking or effective use of cammo in the woods.

:devil:
Tim:
There used to be a group of us that went hunting togeather every year. One of the guys was into using every new little hunting trick he could find. And all of the guys used to good naturedly rib him about his hunting equipment.

One year I took everybody to where I used to live, in the Omak, WA area. One of my favorite spots to hunt was in the Pine Creek area. In the Pine Creek area there was a large, long Aspen wooded draw, locally named Welder Draw. The place, on private land, was a good spot to hunt.

The area was an easy place to find your way around in, so a newby to the area wouldn't get lost. A friend, the Nimrod with all of the equipment, headed out to where I felt would be a good spot for them. I stayed in camp to wait for another couple of hunters. A couple of hours later, the two guys came back to the camp. The guy with all of the equipment was soaked with deer urine and a little upset at the other guys laughter.

This guy settled into a spot, next to a large bush, which broke up his outline. A large doe deer came wandering by, and she stopped, facing away from him. Well, our nimrod, all duded up in his camouflaged hunting gear, poked the doe in the butt with his rifle barrel. The doe emptied her bladder all over him. That was pretty funny to everybody.

The next hunting season, everybody had camouflaged hunting clothing on.

I guess, the moral of the story would be; never poke a deer in the butt, when the deer doesn't know you are around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts