Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
second splits, that r "so easy" to get with full charge 357's, in an N frame,hmm? We're WAITING, and you are SO much more motivated, dedicated, and intelligent than I am, and it's so EASY.

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Where is your detailed kit list of what you have packed and ready to go AT THIS MOMENT? Where are the pictures of the configuration you currently have your AR set up in?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
After the vile names you called her today I doubt RIKA would tell you the time of day.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
There never was a schedule for her to accomplish this by.
If I were her, I wouldn't tell you even if I did, I'd just let you keep peeing yourself.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
In truth, I have been working with the timer and full loads. Am making progress but don't want to talk until I, myself, am satisfied.

The question is, why would I want to report anything if andy is going to call me a liar and get my name slathered all over the IPSC boards. I don't want to become the point of controversy and focus of unwanted attention. What I do is to please myself, not andy/erika.

RIKA

·
Registered
549 Posts
Cool, a revolver discussion. Revolver splits in the .20 range are a lofty goal. It's cranking right along. Good luck Raider. It will happen when it happens.

Before andy asks, yes I can torch off splits in the .20 range with a wheelgun. I have done it with a 610 and a 25-2. It ain't easy (well not for me), but it is doable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts