Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
notch gear. Model One Sales, however, of ILL, sells perfectly acceptable other parts, for about 25% less money. the upper arrives fully assembled, mated to its bolt, headspaced, etc. Assembling an AR lower is a pc of cake, requiring no special tools at all, and less than an hour of your time. So you might as well save the $150 or so by doing it that way, and use the savings to buy a .22lr conversion unit for it, or get an electronic shooting timer, and REALLY learn to shoot a rifle.

I could take several elk a year with my lw Commander, within a 5 mile radius of where I sit. the only thing that makes it tough to take elk is doing so when competing with thousands of other hunters. I prefer to compete with them DIRECTLY, as in matches, showing them up as the inepts that they are, rather than have LUCK bring a trophy to them. :)

U

·
0 Posts
That would be fine, stupe, if you could own a gun, but you can't. Just another gunkid fantacy.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
The fact that they bring home meat, and you can't even shoot a match shows who the inept is.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
because U wouldn't dare try it doesn't

mean that EVERYONE suffers from your lack of balls.

U

·
0 Posts
223 fan said:
I could take several elk a year with my lw Commander, within a 5 mile radius of where I sit. the only thing that makes it tough to take elk is doing so when competing with thousands of other hunters. I prefer to compete with them DIRECTLY, as in matches, showing them up as the inepts that they are, rather than have LUCK bring a trophy to them. :)
Coulda woulda shoulda again, stupe. Bozo like you CAN'T compete in matches. Unichkid is what you are, stupe. These guys get to hunt and shoot matches anytime. Stupe like you just as to watch.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
says a GUTLESS punk like YOU, right?

:) All it TAKES, stupe, is a fake ID, in case anyone ever ASKS. I've NEVER been asked for an ID at matches. Has anyone? :)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wrong. I'd WIN, because I'm the fastest,

from either shoulder. what YOU consider "serious" is just bs kid stuff slowfire.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Bitch-boy will never enter a match. Hell, he's too scared to go and WATCH someone shoot!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would pay big money just to see the look of defeat on his face IF he ever showed up to watch someone else shoot but it wont happen because"Im on parole"is his answer

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
he's had how many offers of a PAID trip to see shooting, etc.

but, he's all talk at the keyboard, just lacks the balls to show up.

:devil:

U

·
0 Posts
Several Offers

From the 4CSG (Four Corners Survival Group) but he has yet to take the offer,wannabe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts