Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The upcoming overturning of Roe v Wade isn’t even actually about abortions. It is about a poorly written decision being incorrectly applied as law. Independent of your stance on the topic, it was a horrible decision totally misapplied.

even RGB, patron saint of feminists, said it was bad. She was pro abortion.

if any libs get in your face, remind them she would have agreed with this decision.

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Plus the fact that the woman using the pesudonym "Roe" in the case later admitted she repeatedly committed perjury through the whole thing, so it was based on admitted lies to begin with. I'm no lawyer, but once the plaintiff publicly admits to perjury to win a case, it seems like the case should be at least reviewed, re-tried, or even perfunctorily nullified altogether.

I always thought the abortion issue would be a great venue to put the more hypocritical "equal rights" crowd on the spot. If men & women are to have "equal rights", why are the woman's desires the only ones that matter regarding an abortion, why does the man have no say in the whole situation, and why is it only based on the woman's desires to put the man on the financial hook for the child for years & years...?

Personally, I think the man absolutely should be on the financial hook - as should the woman - but in the libtards' world, the man is seen as nothing more than a sperm donor and money tree.

{edited for typo}

·
Super Moderator
2,316 Posts
I agree with you both
In addition what's also has got me more than a bit wound up about this is how the news came out through a leak.
That is very troubling on grounds of security for Supreme Court documents of any kind.

·
Super Moderator
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree with you both
In addition what's also has got me more than a bit wound up about this is how the news came out through a leak.
That is very troubling on grounds of security for Supreme Court documents of any kind.
They (liberals) aren't even trying to hide what they're doing any more. They really are the brownshirts and Stasi.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts