Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have. Also reports of Speznaz operating in Alaska, CAnada, and the lower 48. Who knows if they still are.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kent said:
I have. Also reports of Speznaz operating in Alaska, CAnada, and the lower 48. Who knows if they still are.
That should give every body a warm and fuzzy feeling about the benefits of gun control. I'm sure the Russians will obey the letter of the law ... NOT.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i recall reading of 'spetznaz' training on the alaskan frontier since the 50's[or 60's]

thier 'rite of passage' so to speak!

we have done the same, with a submarine/scuba teams on [1] of thier underwater commo lines for years . they caught on, and started/stepped up, 'physical infiltration' on us!

thanks.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I never did buy the "glasnost/perestroika" BS. They are not our friends. Not now, and they never were. Even when they were "broke", they were STILL building Typhoon class boomers, I believe at the rate of 1 per month.

My own, personal SHTF scenario is that they use them against us.

Reactions: brass hammer

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
And the US doesn't still have spies in all of the former Warsaw Pact countries??????? it works both ways, doesn't it?

·
Registered
779 Posts
We spy against our "friends" and "enemies". I am sure we spy against Canada, and Canada spies on us.

I'm sure we probably have caches in Russia too.

The difference, IMO, is that we never said "we will bury you" to the old USSR.
THey told US that.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
you are correct SIR! that statement[in it's self,was the 'catalyst'/kicker]

in a generations OF AMERICANS!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kent said:
We spy against our "friends" and "enemies". I am sure we spy against Canada, and Canada spies on us.

I'm sure we probably have caches in Russia too.

The difference, IMO, is that we never said "we will bury you" to the old USSR.
THey told US that.
Canada and the United States are very cooperatative with each other. Where it is illegal for the United States Intelligence agencies, through Satellites, to intercept american communications, Canada does this for us, from outside the United States. The United States reciprocates the favor for Canada. Thus, Canada, and the United States, legally get intercepts. The United Kingdon also has this sharing of intelligence agreements with the United States.

Have you ever wondered why the United States never moves too harshly, against Mexico, in many areas? Yup, another sharing of intelligence information agreement.

This is a lovely world we live in ...

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Hasher said:
Yep we better keep an eye on those pesky sneeky canadians.
No kidding, they've massed their population within 50 miles of the US border, ready to invade at a moment's notice.

Back to the discussion at hand....

Most of our allies are allies only because it serves their interests....same for us. There are a few exceptions though. I beleive Canada and a few others genuinely qualify as "friends".

:devil:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i 'copy ' aslan !

sometimes the personas/attitudes will 'WORK' on a man!

the shitheaded CANUKS are O.K.!

:wavey:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Kent said:
Somehow I don't think the Russians are naive enough to dismantle their intelligence/insurrectionist capabilities like we did.

As for Canada being our friends, they had damn well better be, as the commanding General of NORAD is a Canadian every other four years. For those that don't understand, for four years and American General commands NORAD, the next four years it's a Canadian, and they alternate like that. So, it's a very real possibility that if the USand/or Canada was attacked and the President or Vice President couldn't be contacted or were dead, that a CAnadian would be the one responsible for sending the full brunt of our strategic forces against the aggressor.
Yeah, they better be our friends! :D

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Coyote said:
Dont worry man, we are. :)
When I was younger, I used to spend my weekends in Penticton and Kelowna, BC. I still have friends there.

They, and I respect each other, which is fortunate for the both of us. Why? It is because of this dangerous world we live in, the Canadians, the British, and the Americans, mutually need each other.

NUTTY JOHN, and his kind, excluded of course.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I loved how they didn't get mad at him until he insulted the beer at the hockey game!

:devil:

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Never seen the movie, but it is a proven fact that NO american can insult Canadian Beer. After all Canadian beer ACTUALLY contains alcohol!!! We actually have a "spy" agency, its called CISIS or something. According to our news media they all have 160 IQ's (just like Gunkid).

·
Registered
779 Posts
Garand said:
We actually have a "spy" agency, its called CISIS or something. According to our news media they all have 160 IQ's (just like Gunkid).
Just like gunkid, hmmmm?

Visions of Fearless Leader, Boris and Natasha chasing Rocky and Bullwinkle.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There's something we all need to remember about this world and it's really pretty simple to understand actaully. It's my own "take on" the world and our (the US of A) part in it. Where did I get this idea? After visiting over 40 different countries in all parts of this world it became pretty obvious to me that we've got it pretty damn good, and alot of world are more than just alittle green over it.

We're a very young nation compared to many many other nations out there, but yet we have the best technology and resources and therefore stand above them as a "super power". And they don't like it one bit.....

WE (meaning the USA) have it all, our country has the natural resources that other countries dream of having. And even though they (other nations) may be our allies now, they ALL would be at the supper table with their plate if America was ever to be divided up amongst the world. In the end not a single one would just walk away from that table, they'd all be there for their share of the prize.

You think the English are our friends? Yeah right...they are still bitter over loosing to the colonist. We saved their butts in WWII and it was a catch 22 for us either way it went. Meaning if we hadn't saved them or if we had we were still looking at a two faced "friend" in the end. Oh the politians are all nicey nice, but when you talk to the average English person long enough the bitterness comes out.

Most of the Arab world hates us, because we're a very young nation compared to them and they feel we're "uppity kids". We have to much, we've not suffered enough to have such a nice country to live in. They hate our religion even though christianity came from the same teachings as the Muslim religion. And if they don't outright show their hate they USE us and hate us behind our backs.

Like it or not we are the MOST HATED NATION in the world, oh they're take our money and help but hate us none the less. It's another catch 22 for us, if we pull back from the world and become seclusionist they'll hate us more, eventually coming to take what we no longer freely give. But the more we give the more they hate us too, because they see us "flanting" our wealth and resources. We can't win, we can't win their hearts, or minds. Eventually we'll have to conquer them all, hopefully one by one because if they combine against us we're screwed.

I think this is the reason that our government, or the majority of it, embrace the NWO. Because if we can become a major player in that then we might just save our nation as a whole.

Hunter

1 - 20 of 38 Posts