Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am really sad to see this sight become a free- for all. I always liked this messege board, first gun board I started posting on. I think it’s a damn shame this sight had ( may still have) potential. There may still be hope but I see this sight slowly imploding, I believe there will be nothing but a bunch of grouches armed with keyboards. I am generally discussed with people who chose to pick fights on the web, it easy to talk a lot of BS wile your safe behind you keyboard. It reminds me of a kid that was at my elementary school he would talk a lot of crap until you got ticked off then run and hide behind the teacher ( I finally caught the bastard and beat the hell out of him) I think it’s a shame a bunch of adults (mostly) can not conduct them self’s maturely and respectfully and yall talk about MY generation! Hopefully since most of the regular posters are respectful and easy to get along with this board will survive. ( I will stop preaching now)
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
:argue:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Well, not to put to fine a point on it, you should know who the "little bastard" here is, and who's beating the hell out of him.

As for decent posts, keep making them, we can talk fine with you. ;)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You're okay G C Jr. I hope we can have some good posts here despite GK.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
all it takes is for the pos's to leave, since they aint got anything to contribute anyway. :) Anyone can see that all 6-7 guys EVER do is carp at ME.

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
erika/gunkid, you had your own forum at Teuf's Riflemen Rendezvous and yet you ran away from it. This was a fourm where you had total control! If you would like to move over to SHTF, I would love to discuss a detailed kit list of what you have packed and ready to go AT THIS MOMENT!

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Anyone on this site can simply put another member on their IGNORE LIST, and they will never see any posts that the other member makes here. Ever. So the choice is yours to make. You don't HAVE to read anything you don't want to.

I will read threads and post that I want to, and only post and reply to ones that I want to.

Rather simple to do, really.

And I do REALLY appreciate dropping that moderation workload here off of my shoulders.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
Anyone on this site can simply put another member on their IGNORE LIST, and they will never see any posts that the other member makes here. Ever. So the choice is yours to make. You don't HAVE to read anything you don't want to.

I will read threads and post that I want to, and only post and reply to ones that I want to.

Rather simple to do, really.

And I do REALLY appreciate dropping that moderation workload here off of my shoulders.
There are none so blind, as those that won't see!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
My favorite Sesame Street character has always been Oscar the Grouch!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
all it takes is for the pos's to leave, since they aint got anything to contribute anyway. :) Anyone can see that all 6-7 guys EVER do is carp at ME.
Sure andy. Your contribution is how to shoot people in the back and steal their kit, poison innocent folks, shoot children's pets etc etc etc. You really have a lot to offer.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
GC Jr., kudos for standing up to make your point.

While indeed it takes two to tango, it is interesting to watch this unfold. I come here to learn a lot more than just about guns.

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Well since it has come to an open forum, and we can all say what is on our minds I will say a little bit:

In my opinion, there is only, has been only, and probably will be only, one piece of shit who uses and abuses this site. Too bad he is not man enough to admit it even to himself!

This is probably my last post on this subject, as I certainly don't need to become as crude as is he, but I did want to make myself clear on that one point.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts