Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Sean – Quit telling lies in public. This can’t possibly be true.

Everyone knows a KB is a Glock problem; just ask anyone who’s never fired a Glock…

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
It can happen with any firearm. How about a Weatherby .300 Magnum self-destructing while shooting Weatherby ammunition? Happened a couple of years ago, but it happened.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol

please note still looking for confirmation

happened upon it in another forum thought it might be a thought or conversation provoker

:)
sean

if it is not true please post a link either way i would like to know on this one. was something i was considering purchasing now i am waiting.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
I hadn’t heard of the Sako thing before, but with the importer is issuing warnings, it would be something to take seriously.

My post was due to the glock-bashers that always bring up the KB thing in their rants. We had a “glock KB” thread here just a few days ago, and got a whole bunch of traffic on it. I find it interesting that this thread discussing the same topic, but concerning non-glock weapons, gets no attention at all; even though there’s aparently an actual recall involved.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Zambone was warning against using his Plus P .45 ammo in Glocks, over 10 years ago. the feed ramp on the big bore Glocks IS pretty unsupported. However, so is the Beretta 9mm's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts