Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u look at what you might need to do, pick the tools accordingly, and if you can't get the tool to the job, the job can't be done. You start with the most wt that you can run and gun with, and you work backwards from there. You CAN'T just "avoid" bugs, cold, heat, thirst, hunger, etc. So you HAVE to deal with those things. If you have some space and wt left over, you add the most versatile, capable guns and ammo and armor that you can manage. As fat smokers, you might as well just crawl into a hole, or commit suicide.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Your's going to commit suicide? (well you have been doing that on the net for years). Let us know so we can come watch.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Sorry GK, but I am not fat nor do I smoke.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
And for the record I do not smoke nor an I considered fat. I could stand to drop a couple of pounds but I am not the pus gutted lard belly fatass that gunkid is from the pic I have seen.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I'm nice and slim and in good shape. :nyah:

RIKA

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
Hey pusgut, I haven't had a cigarrette in 9 years come 01 Jan and you've seen my pics. Try posting a pic of yourself!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
RIKA, your quips at andy's expense always make me laugh.

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
I agree with that thought!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Fellows, please don't do this. I'm neither ugly nor beautiful, just plain. If I don't publish a photo then you can imagine me any way you want to. Blond, brunette, red-head, blue, brown, green eyes. Its much more fun that way. Some of you guys have done the pic thing and thats fine but I still make my mental image of you based on the kind of person that I talk to and interact with here on this forum. Thats really the way it should be. You judge people and like/dislike them based on what they say and do - not what they look like.

Think about this, I could pose my friend Cat with a rifle and handgun and make a few photos. Cat is drop dead beautiful and does modeling for some of the stores part time - she makes me look like a hag in comparison. You would think that Cat is me and say 'RIKA is really a fox." That would be a horrible lie though, wouldn't it? I do my best not to lie, especially to my friends. Okay?

RIKA

·
Registered
750 Posts
We are what we are Rika

I'm the stud on the right :) I'm 6'1" ,190lbs black hair, brown eyes and like quiet walks from the firing line to the targets pits.

I know what your thinking Rika, Teuf got a male model friend to stand in for him, but no it's me all right :dgrin:

I should take another picture of my young horse in training, he's a cute little bastard, growing like a weed, with a real silly personality. He's about a foot high in the hind now, horses don't grow the same on both ends at the same time. Thats Che kitty on the right looking off at one of the Airdales out of the pictuire :) They would like to get ahold of him, they are hard on the small furry things of the world :dgrin: Che needs to go on a kitty fitness program or something he's getting pretty "fit" LOL Che is my favorite shop cat and follows me everywhere.

Teuf,

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You are very handsome and quite the showoff. I'm very modest and rather shy.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Fellows, please don't do this. I'm neither ugly nor beautiful, just plain. If I don't publish a photo then you can imagine me any way you want to. Blond, brunette, red-head, blue, brown, green eyes. Its much more fun that way. Some of you guys have done the pic thing and thats fine but I still make my mental image of you based on the kind of person that I talk to and interact with here on this forum. Thats really the way it should be. You judge people and like/dislike them based on what they say and do - not what they look like.

Think about this, I could pose my friend Cat with a rifle and handgun and make a few photos. Cat is drop dead beautiful and does modeling for some of the stores part time - she makes me look like a hag in comparison. You would think that Cat is me and say 'RIKA is really a fox." That would be a horrible lie though, wouldn't it? I do my best not to lie, especially to my friends. Okay?

RIKA
RIKA may claim she is "JUST" a plain woman, however, I think that RIKA has a DROP-DEAD-GORGOUS mind. RIKA, any SMART man, would be PROUD to have you as his lifes companion.

I have never seen anybody that could slice up NUTTY JOHN as well as she can, and she never uses the same expressions twice. Sewing NUTTY JOHN'S lips shut was one of the milder, but funny quotes.

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Raider said:
You are very handsome...
RIKA

Don’t take that compliment too seriously, Teuf. She’s called me ‘handsome’ as well, so she obviously just has a kind and generous nature.

(Or else she's "impaired" somehow.... :punch: )

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I am told by those who know me well that I'm pretty kind and generous. I am terribly shy though. So now you know something about me that I don't like to admit.

By the way, I'm not impaired in any way and fully functional. This is not going to become a guessing game about me and '20 questions' though. People tried to turn me into a sex object on another board and it opened a can of worms that I didn't like. Some thought I was a man and others were convinced that I was a butch **** lesbian. Some thought I was who I said I am. Couldn't win so I left rather than put up with the crap and the argueing. So I'm here for you to take or leave as you like.

Do you want me to stay or go?

RIKA

·
Registered
750 Posts
Back to the discussion concerning "jobs", it's a good bet JD doesn't know anything more about jobs than he does hunting :)

I was going to elaberate on what kind of "jobs" JD might be the most skilled and qualified for, but not in the same thread my young horse and kitty are in. That just wouldn't be right :)

Teuf,

1 - 20 of 45 Posts