Arms Locker banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which leaves you 30 caliber fools footslogging along til somebody wastes a .22lr rd on your stupid asses.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Yet, they routinely give their guys packs weighing in excess of 200lbs for missions.

Of course the concept of layering gear and dropping gear when it is time to shoot and scoot is lost on you.

:devil:

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
You know nothing about the SAS and their techniques and tactics. You have just made another stupid post.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I"ve read everything available, dumbass. YOu obviously have not. :) Unlike your stupid old ass, those guys are for real, not just footsloggingalongside the truck convoy,putting in their time until they can go home.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The SAS doesn't say 40lbs max load for trekking, you idiot.

If you plan on spending much actually time running and gunning SHTF you'll be dead anyway, Mr I have only only 84 centerfire rounds and there are 4 different types mixed in your magazines.

Running and gunning doesn't allow time to stop and scavange off of anyone you've killed, you don't know who is coming to the sound of all the gunshots. You're the one that claims gunfire will draw people from miles around.

We won't talk about how fast running and gunning will destroy your cheap pathetic homemade "can" of course a Gemtech or other proper supressor will still be in great shape unlike a wire screen packed POS.

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
Survival is NOT a "run and gun op"

Reactions: Dorobuta and BigEd

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
These people are ordinary infantry, you can't even keep up to them!

Attachments

Reactions: Dorobuta

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
andy said:
I"ve read everything available, dumbass. YOu obviously have not. :) Unlike your stupid old ass, those guys are for real, not just footsloggingalongside the truck convoy,putting in their time until they can go home.
What dumbkid is saying is he has read everything available on some web board were people without a clue post. Anyone with a lick of sense knows 'everything available' would be one hell of alot of reading.

Hasher is right, what a fuckwit.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Do yourself a favor andy, read Bravo Two Zero. 200lb bergens, thats not including the belt kit, M72 LAW, grenades (both launched and thrown) or water each man carried. And if you want to talk about run and gun, thats the book to read.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I relize you may not know what a bergen is, it is the type of pack they carried.

If the book is too tough for your to read, there is a movie version too...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Garand why did you post those pics? You have brought back terrible memories of fifteen and twenty mile humps I had to do in the Marines. What really sucked was that I was an O341 mortarman. We had just a tad bit more gear to carry, and there sure as hell wasnt any running and gunning with that stuff for long distances. The only time you need to run and gun is when you are trying to save a friend, take a postition or getting the hell out of dodge.

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
Been there, seen it, done it! I spent 2 1/2 years humping an 81mm mortar!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Garand said:
Been there, seen it, done it! I spent 2 1/2 years humping an 81mm mortar!
Did it at least kiss you back?
And women accuse men of having no stamina. . .2 1/2 years!

:dgrin:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I've been told that it takes quite a man to hump a mortar. Which MM mortar did you carry Garand? Those fellas are HEAVY.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
81mm of course! 60mm's were just toooooooooooo small.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
ASS I said, Gun kid knows absolutely nothing about the SAS and their techniques and tactics. He has just made another stupid post.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Hard Ball said:
ASS I said, Gun kid knows absolutely nothing about the SAS and their techniques and tactics. He has just made another stupid post.
Actually, you could have ended your sentence right before the word "about" and you would have been pretty much right on.

He steps on his pecker every time he posts this nonsense about what people carry on the backs...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I've met some of them. You're an idiot,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts