Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gunkid is back again flipping you off like every other time Rich. Sure he brings traffic to the website but he actually enjoys ramming it down your throat and laughing about it. Okay, its your show but I'd think you would become tired after so many times.

I'm tired. Tired of moronic post counts and juvenile attacks on the members. Its your site and your call. This is a very bad thing for Armslocker; its pretty much a laughingstock.

Your call.

RIKA

·
Banned
37 Posts
says you. The laughing stock is all the punks who are so scared of starting a gun thread that they pee their pants just thinking about it.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I'm not removing andy's post since it is in the feedback forum, but I don't like it. RIKA, your reasoning is why I don't MOVE threads to the RR, but close them instead.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KJUN said:
I'm not removing andy's post since it is in the feedback forum, but I don't like it. RIKA, your reasoning is why I don't MOVE threads to the RR, but close them instead.
Actually I'm only commenting. Its not my site and I'm not a mod so my reasoning is nothing. Its like gunkid coming to your house, $hitting on the dining room table, wiping his a$$ on the tablecloth and pi$$ing in your coffee pot and then laughing in your face. Tolerance is fine but there should be a point where a person says ENOUGH!

RIKA

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
That analogy has been used before. Remember Rich's comments about andy coming to a party and crapping on the floor, so the rest of the guests piss in th punch bowl, puke on the drapes, whatver. ONE person is NOT causing the problem - ALL of the guests are. The only choice is to kick out everyone, or let it go hog wild. If one guest tried to tell me who could come to MY party, I'd kick that ONE person out. A guest has no right, IMO, to tell me who I can or can't have at my house. ....especially any guest that was as bad as the table cloth crapper in revenge for that guest crapping on the table.

I'm not trying to point fingers - because I've lashed out at andy myself - but if he was ignored and not slung back at, the problem would be easier to solve. This place can be like an insane aslyum - and you can't let the crazies dictate the rules....lol. The excuse that everyone behaves when andy isn't around, in my eyes, is like a bully saying he is good when smaller kids aren't around. You don't isolate him from smaller kids - you just enforce the rules equally on everyone.

Additionally, EVERYONE still has the ignore option. Just check andy's name and forget about him. We delete the new nyms when found! Heck, before being a moderator, I was VERY thankful for the ignore option. I even used it, but, ironically, I never ignored andy's posts....lol.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I liked the analogy myself; thats why I used it. Too bad its so close to the truth.

RIKA

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
...in my COFFEPOT??!!....right hook to the ear-knee to the nuts and crank whatever is in reach until it breaks!!!Sorry Rika,but the horror of contemplating my shrine to the Lifesaving Sacred Darkroast desecrated in such a fashion....(shudders)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Knew the coffee pot thing would grab somebody. :D

RIKA

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
That stuff Wylycoyte drinks already tastes like someone has put dookie in the pot!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
KJUN said:
That stuff Wylycoyte drinks already tastes like someone has put dookie in the pot!
Careful Wyly's not the only one who drinks Cafe Du Monde - you need to banish yourself to the RR, as you directly insulted me.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Aslan said:
Careful Wyly's not the only one who drinks Cafe Du Monde - you need to banish yourself to the RR, as you directly insulted me.

Precisely! I call this Kangaroo Court to order, Judge Aslan presiding, Wyly as prosectuor. We're also the jury and bailiffs.

Can we hang him yet, or do we need to wait for the verdict? :nyah:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Aslan said:

No, no, no. I directly told the truth (which in this case is an insult) about that TEA y'all try to pretend is coffee. Big difference....lol

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
All I have to say is that it had BETTER be a NEW rope!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
KJUN said:
No, no, no. I directly told the truth (which in this case is an insult) about that TEA y'all try to pretend is coffee. Big difference....lol

Its not a LIE when I call POSes POSes! Just FACT, thats all. :punch:

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
...The laughing stock is all the punks who are so scared of starting a gun thread that they pee their pants just thinking about it.
Because starting a thread topic on an internet forum is such a high-intensity endeavor? Okay; if you say so. I can only say that if you truly consider posting on the internet to be an intense or scary activity, we have VERY different standards for what we consider 'intense' and 'scary'. :cautious:

That said, that would explain why you refuse to participate in the conversations that you DO start, choosing to avoid the topics rather than actually discuss them. Sorry if my asking you questions (about the 'Yeager SBR' topic you posted, the '9x21' info you've posted, etc) was scary for you. I didn't realize that you were that far gone. My bad.

• Haha
Reactions: BigEd
1 - 17 of 17 Posts