Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere that Andy, gunkid, erika, or whoever he is, actually shot himself in the foot!!!!! Pleeease say it aint so, the great pistolero, master gunsmith, expert sniper, black belt in karate isn't quite as good as he thinks.

What a jerk.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Yes, Copy, gunkid did shoot himself in the foot. Then he poured boiling water on it. Just what you would expect from a guy who claims to have a 160 IQ, huh. :D

RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
copycat said:
uhhhh what????
Gunkid claims to have a 160 IQ but I think the decimal point is misplaced.

RIKA

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I'm not doctor and while I guess boiling water may kill a few germs, seems like you may cause a little pain thats not needed.
160 IQ huh thats hard to believe as well, see my proof post.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
boiling water would destroy the surrounding tissue, causing 3rd degree burns. It would undoubtedly cause infections and ultimately lead to gangrene.

This is why, either it was really just hot water and not boiling as Andy claimed, or it never happened.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan said:
boiling water would destroy the surrounding tissue, causing 3rd degree burns. It would undoubtedly cause infections and ultimately lead to gangrene.

This is why, either it was really just hot water and not boiling as Andy claimed, or it never happened.

:devil:
Or it was just before he turned himself in to get some of that prison health care, this WAS just before he got thrown back in the slam.

Oh and let us not forget the infamous shooting himself in the belt buckle with a .45.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I think gunkid got this boiling water thing from watching some gunsmoke movie where they are helping some woman give birth and they tell the klutz to go boil some water. Of course, gunkid is the klutz.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well ill admit my belt buckle has served me well and has performed its task well, it holds my levis up so I don’t look like a ******-boo when I walk around, it has displayed my sympathies to the southern states. (it’s a CSA belt buckle) but I hesitate to think it could stop a .45! Also I doubt I want to experiment to find out, no matter how high I pull my pants up that’s WAY TO CLOSE to some very valuable organs (at least there are valuable to me) :laugh:

·
Registered
54 Posts
SAY IT AIN'T SO

My favorite story is the one about having his car battery stolen while he was sleeping in said car. Is this true or an urban legend ?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
BURT said:
My favorite story is the one about having his car battery stolen while he was sleeping in said car.
. . .and using the story to brag about how tough he is, and how lucky those guys were that they didn't wake him up. . .

Hey, it's at least as true as anything else he says!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
"Posted by BURT"
My favorite story is the one about having his car battery stolen while he was sleeping in said car. Is this true or an urban legend ?

OK let me get this straight so far John has blown of a toe, and his balls, I'm not sure how the above fits in, but I think John is getting short on body parts.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
BURT said:
NUTTY JOHN, told this story, himself, and referred to it many times, on the Patriotnetwork.net

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
copycat said:
Hay if a .45 hit his belt buckle, there's no telling what else got hit.
If the round went through his belt buckle and out his butt, it his the few brains NUTTY JOHN has.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts