Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
much less been in battle. :) You are just stupid to be in terrain and light where long range shooting is POSSIBLE, much less bother to spend the time and money to be even halfway capable of it. Having nothing but a bolt action is stupid in the extreme. Match M1A, rangefinder, REAL scope, etc, is $3000. $1 a shot for match 308 ammo, and half the country has no place to PRACTICE such bs. You can't even handle the close stuff (10x as likely to be NEEDED) worth a crap. You fantasize about the long range stuff cause you're SCARED of your lack of ability at the likelier stuff. U intend to LET Big Brother come to YOU, I say whack them first.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hmmm. Lets dissect this tirade.

Never fistfought. I was raped at 16yrs and fought my attacker even though I was injured. Escaped and left my my attacker scarred for life. No further details. Guess you could call that a battle of sorts.

BA rifle. I have a M1A modified to semi-match grade with a Leupold Gen 2 mildot sniper scope and shoot my own handloads which cost less than $1.00 per shot. Have gained access to a 1000yd range but haven't shot on it yet because of hunting season, the weather and work.

Can't handle the close stuff. How would you know tard?

Scared of my ability. I don't claim to be an expert but a learner -- a FAST learner. Thats more than I can say for a blowhard like you.

Let BB come to me. You have no knowledge of tactics because you live in fantasyland. I have worked out dozens of scenarios and have plans in place.

My recommendation to you andy: Drop dead tard!

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
much less been in battle. :) You are just stupid to be in terrain and light where long range shooting is POSSIBLE, much less bother to spend the time and money to be even halfway capable of it. Having nothing but a bolt action is stupid in the extreme. Match M1A, rangefinder, REAL scope, etc, is $3000. $1 a shot for match 308 ammo, and half the country has no place to PRACTICE such bs. You can't even handle the close stuff (10x as likely to be NEEDED) worth a crap. You fantasize about the long range stuff cause you're SCARED of your lack of ability at the likelier stuff. U intend to LET Big Brother come to YOU, I say whack them first.
Rich's pet exconvict uses such nice language, on a lady that never stoops to use such gutter language herself.

The use of profanity laced gutter language is a sign of a lack of education, and a lack of respect for the world at large.

Since using gutter language on the Internet, where you are usually safe from physical retaliation, is a sign of extreme cowardice.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I don't know who he could be speaking of.... RIKA doesn't fit the description in his rant at all. Not to mention that any cur that would speak of a lady in such a way is lower than whale shit and should be beaten to within an inch of his life... It's no wonder Wraith hates you so much Tard.

Mike

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Rock said:
I don't know who he could be speaking of.... RIKA doesn't fit the description in his rant at all. Not to mention that any cur that would speak of a lady in such a way is lower than whale shit and should be beaten to within an inch of his life... It's no wonder Wraith hates you so much Tard.

Mike
Carefull with the languge there HR, or Ol' Richie will start calling you a troll ...

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hard Rock said:
I don't know who he could be speaking of.... RIKA doesn't fit the description in his rant at all.

Must be talking about himself then.
Of course there is one other option, but 'tis verboten to go there with this crowd, so let's just say he's talking about himself. . .:dgrin:

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Stillwater said:
Carefull with the languge there HR, or Ol' Richie will start calling you a troll ...

Sure Bill. Like your post isn't *trolling* for a comment from me. :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

You're too much, fella.....

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I'd rather have Rika watch my six than GK any day. She's already demonstrated more capabilities than GK will ever have.

His insults are just further proof that he knows she outclasses him in every sense of the word.

Must really suck to have that low of a self-image that all he can do is rant and insult.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Aslan, thank you for your kind words and the thought behind them. They are greatly appreciated. I must say however that I would rather have my dog with me or be alone than have Gunkid anywhere near me. He is totally untrustworthy and inept to the greatest degree. Well, actually he would do okay for load bearing if suitably neutered.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I would much rather have RIKA with her real world skills with me in a fire fight than GunKid with his fantasy skills and tactics. RIKA is for real. GunKid is a pathetic wannabe,

·
Registered
33 Posts
He just be talkin that way cause he been scared an angry most of his life.

And mainly angry at his self I think

People like that you can slap some sense into them for a bit but they go right back to the sam ole crap again

unless they find out why they be that way an want to change themsleves

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
Gunkid thinks he's tough because he spent half his life on his knees in prison!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Raider said:
Well, actually he would do okay for load bearing if suitably neutered.
Not really, remember the bulging disks and bad knees?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Aslan, thank you for your kind words and the thought behind them. They are greatly appreciated. I must say however that I would rather have my dog with me or be alone than have Gunkid anywhere near me. He is totally untrustworthy and inept to the greatest degree. Well, actually he would do okay for load bearing if suitably neutered.

RIKA
:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
Sure Bill. Like your post isn't *trolling* for a comment from me. :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

You're too much, fella.....
Your world must be awfully small, for you to feel as important as you do!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts