Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gonna be tarzan when shtf? :) U r just a wimp, who will be too scared to do anything put wet yourself, if shtf.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Actually I was thinking of playing Batgirl in the boondocks. A tight black leotard, utility belt stocked with champagne and brandy ... well you get the picture. Its okay Melvin, you can wear your DEPENDS.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
This from the man who stated that he did "anything" he had to survive in prison :puke02:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"U r just a wimp, who will be too scared to do anything put wet yourself, if shtf."

That's an excellent description of ypuise;f!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Raider said:
Actually I was thinking of playing Batgirl in the boondocks. A tight black leotard, utility belt stocked with champagne and brandy ... well you get the picture. Its okay Melvin, you can wear your DEPENDS.

RIKA :D
Where can I get the video? :dgrin:

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Scared..garage... must be daring people to make 'cans' again.

Hey, some of us actually backpack in the boonies. If that's being 'Tarzan' then I'm Tarzan.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
gonna be tarzan when shtf? :) U r just a wimp, who will be too scared to do anything put wet yourself, if shtf.
What a non-sensical fragment of a post.

It has no subject, unless "SCARED, in your own garage, u "think" u r" constitutes a subject.

The rest just gibberish.

The only person who has posted any post shtf plans that resemble playing tarzan is you, Gunkid.

The only one afraid to hike in full gear, because they might hurt their ankle, is well, you again Gunkid.

The only one who was a wimp, that surrendered to a TELEPHONE is, well, you again Gunkid.

Get a clue, get a life, and stop being SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I think gunkid is really refering to himself. After all, he is scared to hike for the fear of hurting himself. He is scared to carry guns for the fear of going back to the slammer. He is scared to go of parole, for all his fantacy bets.

Really when you look at it, from a psycholigest point of view, he really is refering to himself.

And gunkid, the CAR IS a losers gun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts