Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
10,958 Posts
I've assumed they have a hostile intent. Given the situation of the balloon going up, all confrontations are potentially hostile. They are obviously not regular army or a gov't agency, armed the way that they are. How are they dressed that could also give an indication of their intent. Blue jeans and shirts? Prison garb.

If they appear hostile and I'm on the bald [email protected] prairie there isn't a lot of place to run, you have to stand and confront them. If the terrain has trees, gullys, rocks, basicly a lot of dead ground you can pull back and evade a confrontation. If the shooting starts though I want distance between them and me. Distance combined with a 7.62x63mm or a 7.62x51mm beats a 7.62x39mm.

· Registered
5,884 Posts
Hmmm, I didn't catch that it was in my AO. I was considering that I was NOT in my AO and might be tresspassing on theirs. If it was in my AO, I'd probably challenge tham as to what they wanted, or shoot and run, depending on their disposition.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.