Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,467 Posts
i know i did, looked liked 'heap' big fun to me! although, the dude backed into the corner[in the green-t] coverin' his 45degree front......i'd have to get his head UP before I'D DRAG HIM DOWN, and out of his crab-pot!


:wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brass hammer said:
i know i did, looked liked 'heap' big fun to me!
You ain't lying! I can't wait to get back into training with some rough and tumble types.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
That was pretty cool!

Know who did the remake of "Saturday Nights are Right for Fighting?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Magnum88C said:
That was pretty cool!

Know who did the remake of "Saturday Nights are Right for Fighting?"

Nickelback with Kid Rock. It's on the Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle Soundtrack. I wouldn't have guessed they could do anything that good until I heard it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
Cool!

Thanks for the post!

:devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
Wylycoyte said:
Nickelback with Kid Rock. It's on the Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle Soundtrack. I wouldn't have guessed they could do anything that good until I heard it.
Nickelback? Wow. Kid ROck's proven he can actually sing before, but Chad Kroger? I think that's the first time he didn't sound like he was trying to squeeze out a brick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,950 Posts
thanks for the clip!

that's a good way to train

I like this stuff too :)

http://demibarbito.com/retrospective.html

they throw in some fun stuff... chains, thrown objects, stick, firearms w/simunitions... can't WAIT for a place like this to open up near me. I've hounded Demi about it on another forum.

cheers
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top