Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
But I don't own a bolt action .300 Winchester Magnum.

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
But I don't own a bolt action .300 Winchester Magnum.
Well clearly you're an imposter, then... :crap:

I've never had a .300 bolt-action, which apparently makes me smart. But I used to have a .300 win-mag semiauto and currently have a couple (lowish-end) bolt-action .308's, which makes me dumb.

I own suppressed AR carbines in 5.56 which makes me smart, but I also have one AR carbine in .300 blackout which makes me dumb.

I have a suppressed .22 pistol, which makes me smart. But I also have .45 Colt revolvers, which makes me dumb.

I have a pocket-nine which makes me smart, but I have single-shot carbines which makes me dumb.

I'm just not sure how to interpret these more-complicated realities. I simply enjoy non-combat firearms.

You know... maybe the reality isn't actually all that complex after all. Maybe it's just that the pontifications tend to be so juvenile.

Hmmm...? :laugh:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
let a few bullets come within a few feet of you, kicking dirt in your face, and all that "precision" bs you put out will squirt out where it should be coming from, instead of from your mouth.
you don't know shit about combat, you're simply imagining what you would do. The thought of combat absolutely terrifies you, it's clear from the shit you post.
Don't worry, the only brains splattered on you will be your own.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
sure it is, boyo. :) impossible to calculate the lead, when you can't tell if he's moving 30 fps or 20 fps, changing angles every 1/2 second. all you can do is fire and hope, same as anyone else. which is why I said 50%. in other words, LUCK hits.
at 200 meters, there's no lead to calculate, at least not the way you're thinking. You lack the skillset and the knowledge required to understand this.

Here are a couple of concepts for you to "think" about, since that's all you are capable of doing:

swing
follow through
focus
trigger discipline

I wonder if you can actually put those together engh to understand that 200m ain't that far. Did you notice that "calculate" is missing from that list?

For a supposed expert, you don't actually know very much about shooting.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts