Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

Self-made TACK for your survival horse?

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  mrostov 
if can'teven afford the TACK, how afford

the stabling, exercise, and training of the horse, trailer and truck for hauling it around, feed for the horse, , and the inevitable Veternarian expenses, REPLACEMENT of the horse every 10 years or so, etc, hmm?

yeah, & they r a WASTE of 1000's of $

each year, too, stupid. :) They don't do a damned thing except you sit on your LAZY ass, instead of using the FAR better mountain bicycle.

hell yes I can go further on a bike than

on a horse, in a lot of terrain. Can you tie a rope on a horse, and LIFT it over or down a cliff, dummy? can you get it to lay quietly under a bush, FOREVER? can you build a raft that will float it and your gear in a few minutes? Sometimes, its necessary to go A LOT FARTHER on water than any horse is going to swim.

If you dont exercise a horse a LOT, it can't even stay out in front of a marathon runner. I've read that only 7 species of animals on the EARTH can do that, and a horse aint one of them, either. That's WITHOUT a 200 lb rider and his 50-70 lbs of gear, stupe.
I know a LOT more about horses than this bozo will EVER learn, Teuf.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.