Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Self proclaimed "SHTF Author" steals "his" idea's from other books

You can probually figure that if JD ever manages to get a book to print it's going to be a mix of what he has learned on the net and what he has stolen from other peoples books. Over the last few years you can really see how JD has evolved and re-made himself generaly as a result of what he has read on the internet.

You have to wonder who is going to buy this book anyway?

His "followers"?, not one person wanted to asssociate with JD on a one-on-one exchange in JD's private forum.

Nobody is willing to pay him to read his repetative "theories" they have been on a loop rewind for the last 3 years all over the net. Most folks thow his dumb ass off thier forums in short time. Shows how much his "knowledge" is desired.

I think he just throws this stupid shit around because his wife is on his ass to do something constructive with himself and he's too lazy to do anything else but tap at a computer.

Teuf,

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
To “give the devil his due” so to speak, I’ve read one .22 suppressor book that I wouldn’t be surprised if it were written by GK. The phrasing, etc, seem like his, although the tone in the book is more mellow.

Also, the construction techniques are what he espouses here, the ‘baffle-forming kit’, the use of a Beretta 21A, etc. The technique, the choice of gun, and the phrasing; all sound like his. So I figure he probably wrote it. It’s possible he read it and just ‘morphed’ into it afterwards, but IMO, that’s less likely.

“How to make a silencer for a .22” or “How to make a .22 silencer”, something like that. Standard Paladin publishing style; don’t recall the number of pages. Came across it at a gunshow in Tulsa a couple years ago, iirc.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
u punks are a fucking JOKE. :) 1.5" PVC, 7" long, etc. My way, 5" of 1" tubing silences a .22, for hundreds of rds (not 5 before you need to repack it. ) put it on the gun with a hose clamp or epoxy. I don't need you idiots. Paladin has sold 15,000 copies a year of my book. I am going to offer 20 other calibers, etc.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
The assualt wheelbarrow can be on the cover of his book. Maybe with a turrent mounted 10" POSCAR.

·
Registered
779 Posts
andy said:
u punks are a fucking JOKE. :)

Then why are YOU the one that gets his HEAD handed to him EVERY TIME he opens his piehole?

1.5" PVC, 7" long, etc. My way, 5" of 1" tubing silences a .22, for hundreds of rds (not 5 before you need to repack it. ) put it on the gun with a hose clamp or epoxy.

That book says its good for a couple hundred rounds, not 5.

I don't need you idiots.

Then why are you here? I dont need or want you either.

Paladin has sold 15,000 copies a year of my book. I am going to offer 20 other calibers, etc.
I've been to the Paladin website. You aren't listed.

Who are you working for TARD??????

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
THe eprson I spoke with a Paladin would dispute thoise numbers tard cause it did come up in conversration. I also spoke with their legal representative and he and I had a very frank talk regarding you and the source material for your book. I suspect that you will be recieving registered mail from him in the next few days.

BTW to make it easier I gave him your home and work adresses.

So you and prophit are reaping what you sew.

How are you two paranoidd schitzophrenics making out these days?

You make this so fun melvin.

Hasher sends

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hasher said:
BTW to make it easier I gave him your home and work adresses.

Hasher sends
That was VERY NICE of you. Very considerate. :laugh01: :laugh01:

Do you know what this pen name is?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
45 colt IIRC.

however if that does not get you anytihing try "sniveling fucktard prison ho".

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
My can design for the .45 is smaller than that clown's design for the .22. Go ahead, fools, THINK that the way to mount a can is with epoxy and hoseclamps.

·
Registered
9,592 Posts
If you really would like to see a clown, look in your mirror!!!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Thats just swell, andy..

Who are you working for, andy? ATF? FBI, DEA, Who is it? You can tell your old buddy Kent. :)

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
so, somebody pipe-in and tell me if my "brain-wave"[i'm thinkin' thread]
has been printed!

as old as the world is! i 'm of the mind-set that anything a man thinks/ponders on , has already been studied upon[i.e. albert einstein, he just beat me to IT!]

thanks.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Andy nothing is small about you "can" after those boys in prison finished packing yoru fudge for you.

OH and thats nice. and I will also be sending Mike an e-mail regarding your new silencer designs later tonight.

Trhanks for the info to nail yoru hide to the shit house door.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts