Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a lame fucking joke, this is apparently the "conceptual" Master Poacher that doesn't have even the basic knowledge of big game hunting to know what a joke his stupid claims are.

Do you even know the difference between sport hunting and "poaching"?

Teuf,

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I doubt that andy knows anything about real poaching. Like where to set a snare, how high off the ground, size of loop and what kind of cable to use. Poaching is illegal so I've never done it but I think I would be more successful than he would.

RIKA

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There isn't any mystery, magic or even art to poaching, it's simply killing game the easiest way possiable.

Sport hunting is a much tougher proposition and anyone that can kill game under the "fair chase" spirit of sport hunting isn't going to have any problem if they find themselves needing to "poach".

JD's fasination with "poaching" appeals to his lazy, easy "big score" criminal mentality. If he had any outdoor or big game hunting experience at all he wouldn't bother embarassing himself with such stupidity.

What Mr. "SHTF Backpack Survival Expert" doesn't understand is that hunting under the conditions of living out of a backpack are going to be far closer to what happens "sport hunting" than what "poachers" do. But what would you expext from JD, he hasn't done any backpacking either.

It just more BS from someone that is too lazy to get off his ass and do anything.

Teuf,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts