Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question regarding firearms sales. I currently live in Ct. A few years ago they decided to ban "assault weapons", you had to register, sell or render in-operable. I decided to instead keep them out of state at a relatives home, in a safe he has for his collection. Anyway, he's decided to move south and so I've decided to try to sell them off. Question is , can I legally sell to a ffl holder or another individual ? I do not want to bring back into Ct., so I was going to sell in R.I. or N.H.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind folks, problem solved...Solution was easier than I thought. Simply signed ownership over to cousin, since he's had control and posession for quite a few years. Probably got more than dealer would have given anyway. Guess hk94's are hard to come by nowadays...

·
Registered
41 Posts
jasper said:
Never mind folks, problem solved...Solution was easier than I thought. Simply signed ownership over to cousin, since he's had control and posession for quite a few years. Probably got more than dealer would have given anyway. Guess hk94's are hard to come by nowadays...
Hell; "I could'a gotten "RID" of those for yah..!" :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts