Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHATEVER I need to keep you punks in-line. There's OTHER expenses besides the plane. There's motel bills, food, etc. Send the CASH, then everyone will know that you are serious, and that I will be READY for you, pos.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Uh-oh. Andy is backing out already because he knows that only a moron would send him cash. Andy, you're a sissy little wimp. You quit Teuf's board where you were moderator of your own forum because you accepted Teuf's proposal for a little hike right there in your CO back yard. Teuf was going to come to you. And then you got SCARED and called Teuf all kinds of nasty names trying to get him to throw you off the board. Well Teuf wouldn't do it and held you to your hike commitment so you RAN AWAY like a yellow bellied little sissy.

Come on andy, call me a liar. Theres a dozen people who know I'm telling the truth.

I'm ashamed of you though your action is not unexpected.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I'm quite prepared to open a bidding war with the tough guy.

I'll come for $190 + expenses.

190? 190? Ok, do I hear 185?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Motel, food, etc can be paid for. Only a fool would send you cash. We can arrange direct Bill on the motel room. (with restrictions, like no long distance, etc to keep you from running up a huge bill) You'll never even see the bill.

Meals can be provided for.

Since it will be at a public place, SMTC, there's nothing for your to bring to keep anybody in line (must be real scared). We would not want to see you violate your parole, nor would we actively seek to make you do so.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HE can come to ME, easily, except he's SCARED to do so. :) He THOUGHT that his bs was going to scare ME. :) Now he's between a rock and a hard place, cause I've GOT something for his stupid ass.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Send me your address. I'll send you the plane ticket and I'll cover your expenses while here. I'm not sending you money.

Mike

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
What BS? He was just going to take you on a backpacking trip.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
."Only a fool would send you cash.

Since it will be at a public place, SMTC, there's nothing for your to bring to keep anybody in line (must be real scared). We would not want to see you violate your parole, nor would we actively seek to make you do so."

I was about to say the same thing.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
HE can come to ME, easily, except he's SCARED to do so. :) He THOUGHT that his bs was going to scare ME. :) Now he's between a rock and a hard place, cause I've GOT something for his stupid ass.
Give me an address, NUTTY JOHN, and I will come to you! Or, would you like me to come to Talisman Road, In Pagosa Springs, Colorado, and meet you there. I'll pay my own way. I know the addresses, of the other two houses too, NUTTY JOHN ...

Oh, by the way NUTTY JOHN, I will make sure my back is covered -- I know your reputation, I know your proclivities.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, sure, from the pos's who've ALREADY TRIED to do so. :) Send the cash, punk. I aint going up there, spend my time and money, just to watch you fail and have you renege on the bet, pussy. You have all these hundreds of thousands of $, punk, what's $200 to you? :)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm going to have what it TAKES to make you and a dozen of your buddies stay in line, COUNT on that.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Andy is on the ropes, reeling from HR's smashing offer offer to send plane ticket. Now andy recovers making a strong offense by demanding cash. He wishes the referee would make this embarrassing thread go away.

Will andy bluster some more or slink away and pretend this thread never existed?

RIKA :D

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
yeah, sure, from the pos's who've ALREADY TRIED to do so. :) Send the cash, punk. I aint going up there, spend my time and money, just to watch you fail and have you renege on the bet, pussy. You have all these hundreds of thousands of $, punk, what's $200 to you? :)
Gee NUTTY JOHN, am I on ignore, by the attention Whore? I said I would come to Pagosa Springs to meetYOU.

That is a free offer, NUTTY JOHN!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I aint backpacking with that punk. The bet is I bring $5000, to his $500 and he can't get 10 rds of 308 across my skyscreens at 1200 yds, with a .308. NOr can he hit 9 out of 10 4"circles at 200 yds, while swimming, with suppressor and subsonic load. Nor will his 308 loads show 2700 fps at the muzzle, 2200 fps at 600 yds, and be subsonic at 1200 yds. The bullet would have to put out a PARACHUTE to slow down twice as much in the SECOND 600 yds of its 1200 yd journey, as vs the first 600 yds. ALL bullets lose more velocity up close to the gun, dumbass. They are fighting more air resistance, because of the higher velocity, dumbass. Also, they are fighting more air resistance, up close, because the bullet is not yet fully spinstabilized, dumbass.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Uhhh, andy. The backpacking thing was with Teuf. You're just going to visit Hard Rock and watch him shoot. Course now you're trying to smokescreen the subject by babbling about parachutes, air resistance and bullet resistance.

Nice try but you are supposed to supply the address of your buddy in IL so HR can send the ticket.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Ahh the great GoonKid peeing himself again.

C'mon wuss, here's your chance to shut everyone up. Give Hard Rock your address so he can send you the ticket.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts