Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
reliably hit a head on prone man much beyond 300m, under field condtions Same as a full sized M16, iron sights, ball ammo. Anybody who says different is just a liar.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the gun and ammo won't GROUP better than 8" out there, and many of them won't do much better than 12", either. The head on prone man is at most a 10" circle as a target, more like a "flattened" oval of 8" in height and 12" in width. Most shots miss in the vertical plane, anyway.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in combat, you dont GET to nicely check your sights zero, after that morter, arty or car bomb blew you and your gear 10 ft, and you also don't get to nicely clean your bore, etc, after you've just dumped 2-3 magazines in 20 seconds. Your bore is fouled, your M14 stock is SMOKING, etc. :)

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Where the hell does he get his "facts" !? :laugh01:

:rofl: :roflmao1: :laugh01:

Never stop andy! Your posts are so hilarious it would be a tragedy if you did!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
CowardKid's claim (from Teuf's site):
GunKid said:
I put 20rds thru Match M1A in 5 seconds and the glass bedding "fit" of stock to barrel was GONE, My rifle SMOKED for another several minutes
Teuf's Reply:
Teufelhund said:
Come on JD, the fit of "stock to barrel" was gone, burned up, WOW, are you sure you aren't trying pass a little BS over on your ole' buddy Teuf

M1A/M14's barrels float, they have to float, you have the gas cylinder, op rod and op rod guide under the barrel in the stock fore end channel

There is no way in hell you can "bed" the barrel, look closely at the picture and you will see what I mean.

No big deal you are with friends here, just don't try to pass this line somewhere else and embarass yourself

Teuf,
The original

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"Where the hell does he get his "facts" !? :"

He just makes them up to support whatever nonsense he is posting.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
He is so desperate for attention that he will say anything.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Tard. What in the flying fuck do you know about getting mortared, hit by arty,or a car bomb?

YOU were a FUCKING MP in KOREA for christs sake.

OPlease oh pleas eenlighten us as to where all your combat experience comes from.

Mow I realise it felt like a bomb going off and all teh first tiem yorucell mate Babe ran his manhood into the tight steaming dutch oven of your cinnimon ring but that does nto really count.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I knew gunkid had no idea how a M14 worked. When he CLAIMED the Mini-14 without the top handguard would not function I just knew he was pure BS. I've shot my GB without the handguard and it functions fine. So when he talks about bedding a M14 barrel, that is just horse shit.

Gunkid, you stepped on your fat lips again!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Give it up guntard. You can never win. Ther eare actually knowledgable shooters reading yoru drivel and are ready to call bs at teh drop of a hat.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm quoting YOU, punk. YOU say that the 308 auto, with ball ammo, can't reliably hit the 17"x42" crazy Ivan beyond 300m. :) What I said is the FACTS, as always. I"ll bet you a kick in the balls that ANYBODY who puts 60 rds of 308 thru ANY M1a, in 20 seconds, the gun will be SMOKING. Ditto almost any of them if you put 40 rds thru it in that time. The bore WILL be fouled, and the POI WILL be different, and the groups WILL open up.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nobody has to have shot in any matches to check this out, just fire the rds, in that time limit, and LOOK at the results, punk.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"308 thru ANY M1a, in 20 seconds, the gun will be SMOKING. Ditto almost any of them if you put 40 rds thru it in that time. The bore WILL be fouled, and the POI WILL be different, and the groups WILL open up."

Utter complete nonsense!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Which punk are you adressing prison bitch? It would help to know who you are adressing.

60 round sin 20 seconds? I bet you can not even do that from your 10" canned poodle pooper. YOu know the one you can nto legally own.

Youyr utter nonsense continues to amaze even me.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The radio was playing the Christmas parody song "Walking in women's underwear" as I read these posts. I immediately thought of gunkid. Wonder why? :nyah:

RIKA

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Nope, I can't put 60 shots through my M1A in 20 seconds. But in 20 seconds I can fire 10 well aimed shots at 300 yds that will hit the target 10 times! :nyah: :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Here's what probably happened:

Someone he knew bought one of the Chinese M1A clones, was too friggin lazy to take it apart to clean all the cosmo out. Numbnuts here shoots the thing, of course it starts smoking. Takes the handguards off, see this thick, smoking goop and horrendous stench, and panics "Oh my God! The bedding is all melted!" Thus he thinks the M1A is a POS. . .

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I think that Magnum has figured out what happened. He probably even stuck his finger in the smoking cosmo and burned it.

RIKA

1 - 20 of 26 Posts