Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL you have to do, or ADMIT that you are a LIAR about your claims of slingshot and rock "accuracy". But either one of those things requires a LOT more of a man than YOU are. :)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Yeah, right, drive 1000 miles to show some aging, juvenile TWIT, who doesn't have $5K to begin with, something that every 12 year old knows - that you don't need a perfectly round rock to kill game at 4 meters with a SLINGSHOT.

A SLINGSHOT!!! Oh, big macho survivalist guru doesn't know the basics of using a surgical tubing style SLINGSHOT! At 4m none the less. You've reached new levels of stupidity on this one.

The thing is, I'm busy working at retiring while I'm in my 30's, it's a zillion miles, and you don't have $5K and everyone knows it.

May I suggest that you go buy a wrist rocket and learn just how big of an ass you're making of yourself over this.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah? what you want, my bank accout number? :) you would LOVE to laugh me off of the NET, punk, just like all the OTHER lying pos's. But you'd LOSE, THAT'S the problem. Pat would loan me any bucks I'd need, and so would a dozen other people who either know the FACTS about slingshots, or know I'd NEVER make such a bet, if there was a CHANCE I'd lose. I happen to have the 5k$, punk, so NAME your date and time, punk. Come on, I'd LOVE to laugh at you, and take your $500. :) THAT's why you AINT coming, and everyone here KNOWS it, and you HATE it, but that's tough <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>. You shouldn't have LIED to me about sending that info about JJ, punk. I don't FORGET people who <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> over me, and when I get the chance, I <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> THEM, 10 to 1 if I can. :)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Brave words from such a little man.

You don't have a clue or the money.

Just another drama queen with a loud voice...

:devil:

·
Registered
10,377 Posts
When did you become a wannabe??? :wavey:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts