Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
clear, now. They paid her tuition and fees, so she gets to keep her 6k per year pell grant. she gets 12k per year of loans, the NG pays her a clear 7k per year and a 20k sign on bonus, spread out over 3 years. Guess who REALLY gets that money? :) I clear 44k a year on VA and SS, and the boarding house clears 20k per year, now that i dont run it. The second one is clearing 35k a year, cause I DO run it. So I guess you could say that my enemies are paying me pretty well for having effed me out of my rights. It's going to stay that way for 10 more years, and then they can pay a LOT more for my medical care and nursing home, if there's still a country left after Harris gets done destroying all that she can, of course. Next time a US rep, anywhere, get hard up for campaign funds, I'm going to have my rights restored,via a private bill, punks. and THEN you are going to see who's what, for real.

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: So you admit that your not smart enough to run a boarding house, Wow, just Wow. How long until she figures out your an idiot when it come to handling the family budget?

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Of course everything "Wifey" makes she dutifully hands over to dimwit. Uh Huh. Melvin I know for a fact your SSI and VA do NOT pay you $44000.00 a year. Why post lies that are so easy to refute? The right's restoration is something you have been talking about for years and it still hasn't happened nor is it going to. Your just a sad old man living in your fantasies. Why don't you post pictures of all the gear you've bought with all this income? Because neither the income nor the gear exists. Oh, and by the way SSI is NOT Social Security.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
I have no idea what VA & SS disability pay, because I'm one of the productive people who fill the hog trough for the welfare parasites, not one of the hogs that spend their life IN the welfare trough. And I'm glad of that.

The most priceless part of this thread is that the guy who bloviates and complains about parasites in society, continues to brag about how big a parasite he has become. That's equally funny and sad.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Same story from years ago, it never ends. At least when he gets to that nursing home maybe they will sedate him.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
To this I would ask that you give me a little credit for knowing how VA disability and SSI work. I am 70% Service Connected disabled. I didn't start receiving any disability until after I finished a 23 year career as a Federal LEO. I switched from private health insurance to the VA and a counselor advised that I apply since my problems were Service Connected. Melvin has never stated what his disabilities are or how he would receive money from the VA since his Service was not combat related. Whatever he claimed the VA Compensation Board would shoot down. They are notoriously tough on non combat disabilities. SSI is fairly easy to obtain and many ex-convicts claim it. Here is the real kicker you can't receive VA Compensation AND SSI. It has to be one or the other. From what I know as a Family member was on it, the monthly allowance for a married man whose spouse is working would be in the $900.00 to $1200.00 monthly range. Melvin's $4400.00 a month is a complete fantasy. But of course this surprises no one. I agree that his rant's against "Sucking off the Federal tit" and then bragging about how he does it are pure Melvin. I always am amazed at how often he is proved to be a liar and that doesn't bother him at all. A normal person would be ashamed at being caught out, but of course Melvin is definitely not a normal person. A last point. Melvin claims Social Security not SSI. How would he ever have put in enough quarters to receive anything? He was either locked up or sitting on his ass doing nothing. How would he pay onto Social Security?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Him an all the other cons sat around an schemed an planned an still never got anywhere or anything except a cot an meals. That was still too good for them.
One thing for sure "Wifey" won't be poisoning him for all his money, damm shame thou.
Fucking leech, all he is.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
To be clear, by 'welfare parasites', I'm talking about intentional leeches, not retirees or the actual needy. There are some who need help and as a society I have no problem with that. There are those (including my wife and I) who have paid into social security for decades. She's been paying into it for 42 years and I have been for 43.

Welfare parasites are those who have taken the social safety net and adopted it as a bum's hammock and feeding trough. Pigs, leeches, and lazy motards, who don't accept that they'd actually be better off AND happier if they acted like humans instead of like livestock.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Only good job the Tard had around here he got fired for stealing of all things two rolls of toilet paper. Then there was the shithouse caper where he hurt his back. Wonder if he claimed workers comp. for shooting himself in the foot?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
good luck with making a big enough campaign donation to even get consideration on your rights. I don’t think you understand the dollar amounts involved, nor the various campaign finance laws involved.

I wish you luck on that. However, the only one that effed you out of your rights is you. 100% self-inflicted, blaming others for your actions is pretty sad.

I think we have a pretty good idea of who’s what.

given your disabilities: bad back, bad knees, bad heart, circulation issues; I can see how you don’t mind living off the Government teat. But don’t waste your breath making any threats...

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
A few years ago he started that bribing a senator bullshit, it was all in his mind Thought a senator or a judge would give him anything for all the money he had. Once a con, always a con.

·
Registered
750 Posts
A few years ago he started that bribing a senator bullshit, it was all in his mind Thought a senator or a judge would give him anything for all the money he had. Once a con, always a con.
The biggest problem is that he keeps doing stupid shit that gets him busted again and again and again....
What was the "Cut and Run on Paranoid Pat"?
3rd or 4th offense?
No one in their right mind is going to pardon/expunge the record of a multiple time Felon!
No freaking way. 👎

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Only good job the Tard had around here he got fired for stealing of all things two rolls of toilet paper. Then there was the shithouse caper where he hurt his back. Wonder if he claimed workers comp. for shooting himself in the foot?
Stealing 2 rolls of TP got him fired, there has to be a good story there. Come on Melvin, lets hear it.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
I had a brother get fired from a grocery store for trying to steal two loaves of bread nearly 40 years ago (1983 or 84); sneaking them out with trash. Wasn't like he needed them, we were both single, working, and sharing an apartment, and he just got stupid when faced with temptation even that small. He was in his late 20's at the time, and I remember how flustered & worried he was, calling me from jail over two loaves of bread; especially when we weren't particularly poor or anything & had plenty of food in the fridge.

At least he didn't make it a long-term lifestyle and afaik that was his last run-in with the law. So I don't generally hold a single indiscretion against someone, especially when that person's actions aren't violent or threatening to anyone. A constant conscious choosing of narcissistic flouting of social rules however, is a different thing altogether.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts