Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

she ran a few rds thru a canned Ruger 22 hg

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  BigBassMan 
#1 ·
at a commercial indoor range and can't wait until she can get her Title II. :)

#4 ·
By the time she get's her Naturalization, becomes an RN, then an CRNA, and get's her Title 2 License (with a spouse with numerous felony convictions??) John Melvin should be about 75 year's old.

Reactions: Garand
#5 ·
I'm just wondering how many competitions that she has shot so far? How about it Melvin?

#6 ·
Garand, just close your eye's and what do you see?

#7 ·
she can get an FFL in 2019, punk. Once she's had it a year, done a bit of smithing, she'll be a shoo-in to get a title II. She's Asian and Female. They wont dare deny her. She'll win a discrimintation lawsuit, without a doubt. She doesn't have to do any of the medical stuff to get the title II, dumbass.

#8 ·
First, full disclosure. I have a title II. I have four title II's. Because title II is a category of physical objects (in my case, suppressors); it is NOT a license.

I hate to nitpick semantics and let it slide the first dozen or so times I read the spouting of "she'll get her title II", but maybe it's time to inject some actual fact here.

There is no title II license. It's a class-3 license, which allows the licensee to sell title II weapons. There is another subcategory under SOT (class 2) that allows the licensee to manufacture as well as sell; but there is no "getting a title II" license. You get a class-3 license to be a dealer in title II items. You get a class-2 license if you want to also manufacture title II items.

And I'm not anywhere near an expert in the class-2 or class-3 world. This is freshman-level stuff. Seems odd that the self-proclaimed "guru" wouldn't know even these freshman-level things...

But all that said, say "the plan" works out... 2019 to apply for (and presumably get) an FFL, then a year of gunsmithing, then start the application process for class-3 license. Realize you'd be about 70 by then..? Long time to wait to 'hopefully' start a new career, especially in a field where one could never personally legally participate.

Life is much better if one chooses to just 'seize the day' while simultaneously making (and implementing) methodical, progressive plans; than if one sits and stews for decades in anger and bitterness; dreaming of someday, somehow, becoming an overnight big shot. You brought up Jeff Cooper in another thread, saying basically how you helped set up ipsc more than 40 years ago. Might think about what has transpired in those 40+ years, and decide if the path that has taken you to today's reality is the path you want to continue to follow. It's not that complicated or mystical - if you continue to do what you've always done, you'll continue to get what you've always gotten. If a bigger dose of today's reality is what you desire, then great; continue on the path that brought you to today. If you would prefer a different ultimate destination, it simply requires choosing a new path.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.