Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going out to drop the hammer this weekend? I figure in an hour or so I'll head out and shoot some steel with my .44 Vaquero's.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Well, I got my two Veprs in the other day. I really should shoot at least ONE of them this weekend. I'm real curious to see how well they shoot.

But the wife is making noises about going to the beach tomorrow and it is late afternoon on Saturday already.... :(

·
Registered
139 Posts
well I sent a little lead downwind today. I shot my Remington model 700 ADL .243, my 30-30 , some one else’s .45 someone else’s Remington model 710 .270 ( I don’t really like the 710) and that’s about all

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I may shoot some handgun tomorrow if it doesn't rain too badly.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Loading some rounds for the 45-70 today, got the itch, what with all of RIKA's talk and all. :D

Figure tomorrow being Halloween and all, it'd be a good day to go blow up some pumpkins.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I shot ny CZ97B, my 1950 Target Model .44 Special S&W M frame and my M1A National Match, All three are very accurate and great fun ti shoot

·
Registered
549 Posts
I went out and burned a bunch of .38 Super ammo through my full blown race gun. I am getting rid of the pistol so I figured I would shoot the remaining ammo first. I also practiced on swingers, drop turners, and bear trap targets. While I was at it I shot andy's little challenge, the original El Pres. and an on-line match. With winter right around the corner, got to take advantage of the weather. It was a balmy 50 degrees today.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Nope,I went last night.Shot the .22 & the .45.No long guns yet,local range just had a fire a coupla weeks ago.It's not quite ready yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts