Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This concept of shot shells in my 44 magnum tracker has come to light as I read on CCI website that shot shell was to not be used in ported barrel It seems that no one likes the ported barrel concept. I have fired 250 grain Mag ammo and yes you know it is there but I can handle it with no problems maybe do to porting I do not know I never fired 44 mag on anything else unported. I now see where I can not shoot my shot shell thru it and have found people from both sides of the fence on this. I have every plan of doing both with it snakes on 2 rounds and the other three back up hardcast. One gunsmith says it clogs or gets pieces of plastic in the ports so extra cleaning needed the other concept is the pellets going out the port as where the CCI sees it as possible to say no to doing it at all. If ammo can spread out it would come straight up at the end of the barrel since porting is up it is to be said the pellet gets slung up thru the port would then have to travel backward to get me at arms length. I should just get good and shoot the snake that is at me with the 44 hardcast.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.